Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Awwww thats really cute. I think that's normal for every pets trying to eat a new baby pet lmao they're curious fellas. How old are your cats now?

I really hope that's not the case. I'd hate for our team to go up on the block. But yeah, I agree he's an easy nomination. I'd hope you'd be safe atleast. I suggested to Forrest that he should try talking to other teams but I think he believes we'll just steamroll the comps and he'll just talk to them if they win hoh to kiss ass. He said he doesn't want to get blood on his hands. 

And lmaoo, I didn't notice it when you first pointed it out only when Steven did. He really said 3 of us and started naming us 3 lol Steven will probably have been sketched if it's some other person but it's Forrest, I think he would understand
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:43 pm

lmao thats is such an interesting way to welcome someone to the household. I can guarantee you I have never tried to eat a new baby out of curiosity. Anyway they are ten years old. They’re old.

Aw thanks. I think I am fine between pink and green, but it depends on who I’m up against. Also if people feel like I’m a threat they might just boot me out of boredom. I tried to tell him to reach out to others but he’s on his own island. I mean in one way it’s good because he will be loyal to us but on the other hand I don’t want to control someone’s game. I’d rather he make moves that benefit both of us, not moves that just benefit me. I get the feeling he’ll either be an early boot or he will randomly get far in the game.

I didn’t notice it at first and then I was like wait a minute. Forrest is so hilarious though. I can’t even be upset. Steven seemed to be a good sport about it and realized it was a joke. Or at least I hope he did. Who knows though. Regardless I still think the red team is probably the strongest. Green and pink are way too inactive and the blue team already lost two strong members. I do find it interesting that Maggie was downplaying her strengths in comps though and slipped up trying to win.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Ohhh they may be old in cat years but they're still babies. Mine is only 3. <3

I would be completely blindsided if that ever happens. I don't even want to entertain the idea of that. I'd love for him to make at least jury because we know that's a vote for red team. I don't know how well he does in comps tho, but he's told me that the comps have been easy so far.

We're definitely the strongest team right now, I agree.Blue had so much potential because I think Alice stayed up for the punishment and Lana has won a comp. Bean is sociable and Maggie messaging us before the HoH comp yesterday tells me that she's a gamer too.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Aw a three year old cat. That’s cute <3 Do you play with your cat at all?

I’m glad the comps have been easy for him. I just don’t want the challenge to require private messaging because he might be screwed there. I have a theory that he might be using the mobile version which is just ugly. If I’m on the forum on my phone, I use the desktop version. Much easier to navigate than the regular mobile version. I like that he wants to win HOH. That’s cute. How are you liking the comps so far?

Yeah that blue game is stacked. They might be good but I have faith in you guys. I feel like you guys at least try to have consistent conversation with people whereas they just do it out of convenience. Keep up the great work <3
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:19 pm

He's an indoor cat, he just loves to sleep all day but I give him cuddles from time to time hehe

Has that ever happened? Using the PM system for something. And yeah you might be right... I tried the mobile version and it looked so weird like you'd definitely miss alot of announcements and conversations if you're using it.

Thank you!!! I try my best but sometimes it gets exhausting and I would go on a whole day just ignoring everyone. I appreciate you always replying to me and checking up on us everyday <33
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:41 pm

Ohh Hermione, thoughts on the stealing a member?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Aw that’s adorable. What a lucky cat.

And no I don’t think the PM system has ever been mandatory for a challenge unless it was a guest host which doesn’t happen often. So we should be fine. And the mobile version is so ugly. It makes me want to ban all cell phones from existence.

Haha no problem! I love talking to all of you. You don’t have to reply to me all the time either lmaooo. If I’m too much you can go about your day. I trust you and if I see you online posting but not replying to me I’m not going to go fatal attraction on you.

I would rather keep teams the same, unless the three of you think we should take someone. I would rather not lose any of you but that’s me being selfish lmao

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Noo omg you're never too much. I love that you like talking to us because I do too haha. I can be chatty sometimes.

Also very interesting noms from Nando. I thought he would go for blue team honestly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:50 pm

I feel bad some people are inactive and now two people have been removed. The main thing the host asked us before we join was literally just try to be active. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Haha thanks I appreciate that. I love your chattiness. It’s dorky but cute. Adorkable.

Not surprised he went for the green team. He’s worried about Korra’s team being strong and not being eliminated by an eviction, which I get. I did try to push for blue to go but I didn’t want to overdo it. I’ll be honest though, I’m obviously not thrilled that green is up but I am relieved that red team is safe. And now green and pink can go for each other. We can still try going for blue and avoid the crossfires. I think our team is probably the best positioned tbh.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Hehe thank you Embarassed

Yeah with out agreement with Korra's team and our alliance with Cynthia, our only option is blue team tbh haha. I'm a little worried if our team gets targeted it would be me and Forrest. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 pm

I’m surprised the veto was used. What do you think will happen?

I hope you guys aren’t targeted :/
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:11 pm

omg that's so weird im kinda nervous because nando has been so quiet and didnt even bother responding to our inputs
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Yeah it’s very odd. I’m curious to see what happens. I hope we are good :/
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:17 pm

I'm so glad we're good This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 6 of 57Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next