Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:42 am

I'm not sure, I'm trying to reach out to Maggie and Lana and am going to message some more people to see! I think Korra would evict GIR though because they're more active
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:43 am

agreed... Nathan said he's leaning toward keeping Gir so that's one more, lemme check on Steven
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 am

Yes Nathan told me that too! Steven said the same. I'll speak to Hermione and others
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:47 am

who else haven't you spoken to? I can try and cover bases if you feel they may swing
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:49 am

I haven't talked to Forrest or Alice or a lot on the Korra team! I'll ask Winnie and Kuzco now and anyone that will listen Razz
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:50 am

I can see about Alice
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 am

Okay great! I appreciate you so much Nando I'm so glad we're both safe idk what I would do without you
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:00 am

Me? I appreciate you! You saved my ASS today, I'm certain I woulda gone home had you not pulled me off the block after I couldn't secure a win. I'm glad to work and have a Trainer like you! I want us to make it to the end for sure!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:01 am

Just talked with Alice and she said she voted to evict Theo
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:08 am

Nando wrote:
Me? I appreciate you! You saved my ASS today, I'm certain I woulda gone home had you not pulled me off the block after I couldn't secure a win. I'm glad to work and have a Trainer like you! I want us to make it to the end for sure!

Aw I'm happy to hear that I just smiled hehe, I felt like tonight put us in such a toughhhhhh position but I'm glad we can bounce back stronger! I trust you so so much and I want us to make it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:10 am

Nando wrote:
Just talked with Alice and she said she voted to evict Theo

Oh that's good to hear! So I guess we can safely keep GIR? Let's make sure we get some more assurance but I think we'll be good!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:10 am

I do think it's literally the West Side Story of Big Brother with the two rival mega teams at this point lol. We need to strategize and quick for tomorrow for any and ALL situations lol
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:11 am

Extra assurance is always good! Lol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 am

Nando wrote:
I do think it's literally the West Side Story of Big Brother with the two rival mega teams at this point lol. We need to strategize and quick for tomorrow for any and ALL situations lol

I agree completelyyyy I really think we need to secure someone from Nessa's or Korra's team OR we need to make sure both my team and hermione's team win a comp tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 1:26 am

Agreed! We still have the Trainer's challenge as well so there are two chances to keep the team safe!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nando
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next