Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:20 am

Hey Nessa. How you doing? Feels like we haven't talked in forever. Sorry you lost Bean :-(
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Hey Korra! I’m doing fine. 
Yeah, I started distancing myself from the game lol. Don’t see myself winning and just biding my time here basically! How are you though?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:50 pm

No girl don't count yourself out yet! You can still make it! And I'm doing good. Glad we have the day off so I might watch that little fairy movie
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:14 pm

The way I watched that fairy movie twice today thinking the HOH was going to be over it just to find out it was over the activities that I sleep through between check-ins! Congrats again!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Thank you Nessa!! :-) I watched it today too but not a ton to take notes on haha
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 8:18 pm

I tried to take notes but that takes too long and the graphics are just so bad that I couldn't take it. Probably the worst movie she's given honestly

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:31 pm

Nessa are you here?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:35 pm

Yeah Im here. Wassup!
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:38 pm

Sis if I do Hermione as the renom, will you vote her out? I'm just tired of her winning everything and thiz would greatly weaken her team. Cynthia's down and I know Maggie most likely is haha.

Now this does not mean I'm after you or Cynthia, Hermione is the only one doing too much. And I don't like how her team was having a circlejerk about the downfall of yours

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 pm

LMAOOO GIRL! We are on the same page. I swear to you, you have my vote. I was going to do the same thing you did today and then message you and green team to make sure I had the votes. I am SO down!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 pm

Period!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:47 pm

OMG! The way I was going to for this HoH just to make me this move! I was going to do two from red team and then backdoor her lol. I was going to request a room with you and Cynthia to go over it had I won HoH. You are THAT bitch!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:48 pm

Thank you love! Let's vote her ass out haha. That is the first time Forrest has directly addressed me

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 pm

Counting down the time for voting to open lol. When Alice left Forest, Nathan, and Steven all lied to her about the vote so she stayed up to do the punishment thinking she was staying. That's why I was so upset. I haven't talked to any of them at all. Wondering what the campaigns will be lol

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:53 pm

Yeah they thought everything was so sweet and that they could control me like bye. Steven on my nerves. Like you are safe. Shut up.

Poor Alice. A queen taken too soon 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Nessa
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next