Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nessa

Nessa

This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:58 am

Did you watch the movie and are you good at movie comps?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:43 am

Hey! Yeah I watched it and I almost kinda liked it?? Anyway, I like to think I'd be good at the movie comp haha. I might watch it again today. I wrote some notes, but I'll most likely just go through the movie during the comp as fast as I can to answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Okay good! Hoping we can pull out this win and keep power on our side. You're faster than me but if you need/want help let me know!

Also how do you feel about Bean and Winnie flipping? I don't understand the move since Nando was better at comps and even sent home Bean but who knows what is going on that we aren't aware of
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:17 am

OMG help not me just seeing this. Bean was the one behind that and wanted Winnie to vote with her and Tink was most likely leaving anyway, so I can see why he did it. Idk what's going on with Bean.

Buy anyway, know you have my vote to stay along with Winnie and Kendrick's. Megan didn't even compete in veto and I'm not going to keep dragging along someone who isn't even trying.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 am

Omg! Thank you so much! I just sent you a message lol because I figured you’d see the message first. I think I need one more vote. Or is that 5 with you guys plus Maggie?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:20 am

That's me + Winnie + Kendrick, so 3 + Maggie is 4. If Bean is keeping you, which she should, that's 5.

You need 6!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:23 am

Okay, I’ll try to keep messaging Nathan and Steven. They’re on the fence, they want to keep me but don’t want to piss off you know who
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:42 am

Well she is coming for me regardless. She won’t dare touch her boys.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:45 am

That’s what I told them. It’s not like she would ever put them up anyway
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:46 am

Maybe Megan throwing in the towel will help them

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 am

Ugh, I hope so. I can’t believe Cynthia did this bogus ass shit
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:59 am

Honestly I am so surprised she didn’t do me trust I’m flabbergahastd she didn’t go double green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Nessa
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4