Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa

Nessa

This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:58 pm

Have you counted the votes? We need 5 to tie. We have to make sure Megan and Kendrick vote lol. And that Cynthia actually votes with us and then the other votes don't matter
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:06 pm

There are 11 votes out there tonight

You have 2 with Maggie, we have Cynthia + Octavia + Nando + Tink. We have Kendrick + Megan + Winnie. We should have enough.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:09 pm

Okay good! Also, lol at Forest trying to sacrifice himself and $500 for someone he met like a week ago

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:10 pm

Yes! He messaged me talking bout "I'm sorry, but you attacked my best friend." Sir you don't know her.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:26 pm

LMAOOOO not his best friend????? Plssss

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:17 am

Okay I'm going to sleep. Good luck girl! <3
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:22 am

Good Night Korra! Hopefully I can pull it out against Hermione

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 2:18 pm

NESSA!!!!! You did the damn thing
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:06 pm

Thank you poo! I just want to ease your worries that while the other two are gunning for you, I’m not. They are for sure telling me everything and have thrown you under the bus, ran you over with said bus, and then ran over you again with another bus lol. Regardless though, you’ve not targeted me nor my team so you know the green team is good this round!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:17 pm

OMG thank you so much! Those other 2 are just UGH. Nessa the best trainer wbk <3
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:22 pm

No worries! Trust, they want you out! They refused to drop because they knew I would not target you lol. I’m not here to do anyone’s dirty work, especially when they didn’t care about me until yesterday

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Did you win one of the trainer comps? I need to know if we have a power on our side or not because I didn’t win one
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:24 pm

I won the last one - so Winnie has a POV pass. Ugh. Not great. I have a double vote from a pokeball we can use.

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Okay good. Because if I pull off this move *wink* then I need to be SURE we have the votes honestly. Hopefully Bean comes back and we have an additional vote

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:33 pm

I’ll throw everything we got at it if the name starts with an H or C, but you already knew that <3

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Nessa   This room is for Korra & Nessa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Nessa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next