Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa

Nessa

This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:41 pm

Bean, what's wrong with your pfp?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:41 pm

pfp?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

Profile picture!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 pm

What's wrong with it?!? lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 pm

It's showing up black on my computer! It's not your character anymore
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Oh that's weird.....I switched it to me with a wooden mug in my hand haha I'll change it to a new one tomorrow so that you can see it!!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Any idea what Hermione is gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Nope, it is totally quiet on my front. I am interested to see her noms. If she noms you and someone else from my team that really shows us where our position is in the house. We know they voted with Cynthia's group against us last eviction, so if two of you guys go up that proves those three teams are working together.

The safe play would be to put up two inactives and allow those that are putting in effort to continue to play.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:00 pm

I'd be shocked and upset if she nommed our team, I figured she would either do two green to even the field or ya, show her hand....hopefully they aren't actually aligned...
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:01 pm

I forgot green is the only team still in tact. Hopefully she does think about that and evens it out for every team

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:26 pm

This sucks :/ Are you or Maggie gonna veto for me or Lana?

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:26 pm

I understand either way
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Yes! If I win I swear I am taking you down. I need you here. We are for sure on the bottom of this house and have to pull out some type of win so we don’t get picked off.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Thank you so much, I'm pissed too and we're going to change this
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:00 pm

You already know you have my vote. Please go fight for the rest of the votes, I NEED you to stay. I just had to have a rant/tantrum in my dr because I am so upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nessa
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next