Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:04 pm

I think I'm ok, Hermione told me they're targeting Lana so that's red team, I talked to Korra and she said she talks to me way more than Lana and Cynthia basically said the same thing so they said they'll see what they can do but if there is a really big alliance then the target seems to be lana, prob bc she was first HOH and got rid of a red

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:06 pm

Okay that’s good!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:32 pm

Hermione said she'd be blindsided if I went home, Cynthia also just told me I'm gonna be safe....if this all true what do we do about this tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:32 pm

What do you want to do tomorrow? I want to swing for the fences lol.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:34 pm

Like nomming Hermione and Korra?
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:41 pm

I was thinking Cynthia and Steven. Backdoor Hermoine

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:47 pm

That's genius, I'm definitely down for that!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:52 pm

I was thinking that if we do that, we can just pray that Hermoine does not get picked for veto and then we can put her up when someone comes down. I think Hermoine is well connected in the house so we have to make sure she is next to someone that will have the numbers.....as I am typing that out Korra might be the better option than Cynthia since Korra would have her entire team to save her. Plus the two votes from our team would make it 6 votes against Hermoine.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:57 pm

ya, also I think Korra is trying to play both sides where as Cynthia is clearly against us! what happens when one of them goes, how do we pick up those pieces? Is everyone gonna be against us Lmao
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:08 am

That too! At least with Hermione gone we would have a better chance at winning comps. Right now she is winning everything and not even allowing others a chance to win.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am

We can beat her! I guess our best shot is for me and you and maggie to start winning all these comps lol then alliances won't matter, but I wanna mitigate our risk if we don't win. What made us such a target, I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Hey Kuzco getting the boot helped!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Also I hope you can see this pfp lol I'm mad I was on the block
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 12:55 pm

I can see your pfp now! And I know, it seems our team is the only one fully active and trying in comps. I wonder if tonight is the movie comp. I am going to watch it once I get off work and take some notes.

With Korra losing a number and Megan not being active, does that change plans for tonight? I really want Hermione out of here, it would make our path so much easier. Just need to keep looking at the numbers to make sure we can pull the move off. I do not want us taking the shot if she is going to stay anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 pm

THAT'S TRUE! You think Cynthia would want to keep Korra over Hermione since she's winning everything or you think they're tight enough and working together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nessa
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next