Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:04 pm

CONGRATULATIONS OMG
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Thank you Megan!
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 pm

These noms omg you really gobbled
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:34 pm

haha thank you <3
but seriously you needed a break it aint right
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:50 pm

heyy megan, i'd really appreciate it if the veto doesnt get used if you win
thank youuu
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:53 pm

Oh it definitely won’t be. Those two need to be split up asap
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:11 pm

You couldn’t have talked to me before nomming me? I had a valid reason for missing.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:15 pm

I'm sorry Megan, I didn't see that you did. I was rooting for you in the veto and was a little disappointed you didn't show up. I have very little time to decide tonight too so my brain is scattered. You're in no way my target, and I didn't even want to see you up there. Sad

I'm already campaigning for you to stay, you'll definitely have the votes I promise.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 pm

You didn’t ask me? So how would you know
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:19 pm

I was HoH and people were coming to me at once with suggestions. I didnt have time to initiate the conversation. If you had come to me then I would've known. It's not fair that you're asking me to come to you all the time.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:21 pm

I was inactive so I did not have time to check my phone what’s not adding up. I would’ve at least liked a heads up since we’re supposed to be “working together” but clearly I am just disposable to you. I see where your loyalty lies and its not with me.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:27 pm

I didn't know these. Where did you say all these? I told you if I knew I wouldn't have put you up. I never intended to in the first place.

It's a double eviction. Everything is fast paced.
You know I just nominated a pair and to just show up for veto and give me support since we are working together would've been nice. But you didn't. And that was it.

It honestly feels like I'm doing all the work here. I'm even campaigning for you to stay and you're still upset with me. I don't know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:56 pm

hey megan, sorry i was a little harsh with my words last night.
i know i promised you safety and i went back on it so you definitely have every right to be mad at me.
but i hope you know you're not my target whatsoever, or even think of evicting.
i wasnt thinking clearly last night because everything was fast paced.
anyways, i hope youre having a good day <3
i apologize again
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 pm

Hey, I just wanted to say I appreciated you keeping me even after I was a little harsh
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:55 pm

It's all good, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan & Nathan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next