Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 1:32 pm

hey megan, I really liked working with you and I know we drifted apart after that DE, but just know that I harbor no hard feelings towards you and you've never been my target.

I hope we can work things out again. It's coming down to the wire and I think now more than ever is when we should have each other's backs. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Yeah same here! I would love to work things out with you moving forward. If I stay ofc

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:33 pm

I'm glad you do! Sorry didn't realize I hadn't replied to you yet.
And congrats on staying! Cynthia was pushing hard for Octavia to stay but I didn't do it.

I'm probably going to end up on the block this week because Steven is closer to Cynthia. If I stay on the block at the end of the round, I hope I can count on your vote <3
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Of course
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:30 pm

Hey megan, have you decided which way are you voting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Nathan   This room is for Megan & Nathan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan & Nathan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3