Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+29
Trish Stratus
Alice Morgan
Bean
Jason Genao
Tinkerbell
Tonya Harding
Rose the Hat
Kendrick Lamar
Cynthia
Meowth
Villanelle
Nicki Minaj
Levi Ackerman
Hottie
April Kepner
Doja Cat
Saoirse Ronan
Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
James
Hermione Granger
Winnie The Pooh
Nathan Drake
Octavia Blake
Amy Schumer
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Jessie
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

Time to take off the masks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:47 pm

Villanelle wrote:
I was a big fan of this season! My favorite players were the red team =) SHOUT OUT TO NATHAN, STEVEN, HERMIONE, FORREST!

Wait I had a fan 🥺🥺🥺
Time to take off the masks - Page 5 De9a1b10
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:47 pm

Villanelle wrote:
I was a big fan of this season! My favorite players were the red team =) SHOUT OUT TO NATHAN, STEVEN, HERMIONE, FORREST!

awwww thank you!!
the red team had an unbreakable bond for sure <3

Saoirse Ronan and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:49 pm

pls not zach
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:49 pm

Ya’ll can dislike all you want, the fact I even got any kind of shout out means a lot to me 😭

Amy Schumer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:51 pm

Nathan Drake wrote:
Villanelle wrote:

awwww thank you!!
the red team had an unbreakable bond for sure <3

Can confirm <3 red team 4 lyfe

Nathan Drake and Forrest Gump like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:52 pm

GO RED TEAM!!

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Forrest Gump

Forrest was one of the funniest & sweetest Houseguests to ever play Big Brother Quarantine. He was always so sweet messaging me to make sure I was ok the night I got sick, always apologizing when he had to ask for help on the forum, but he was also hilarious voting rogue, having random targets & getting into random fights <3. A gem!!!!! Loved having you in the game.

Forrest Gump was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer, Levi Ackerman, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Korra, Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Meowth

Meowth

Previous players, please only comment with one account so the thread doesn't get over crowded. Thanks <3

Last edited by Meowth on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Levi Ackerman likes this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

Forrest-
Where do I BEGIN?!? Forrest, you were amazing in every single way. You were by far the sweetest person in this cast behind closed doors, but you still managed to pull some sass out! Your relationship with Hermione was so genuine and sincere, I felt legitimately upset when you were on the block with her. Had Megan not flipped her vote, Hermione would have been evicted, you would have stayed, and then Hermione would have won the battleback. Regardless, I’m so glad to introduce you into our BBQ family. DAMN YOU KORRA!!!

Amy Schumer, Hermione Granger, Korra and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:54 pm

DID NOT SEE THIS COMING.

Jessie and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:55 pm

I had so much fun. And yes I’m like that in real life too. I was being myself more than a character. DAMN YOU KORRA!!

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer, Jessie, Meowth, James, Cynthia, Korra and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Forrest Gump wrote:
DAMN YOU KORRA!!

LMFAO

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:56 pm

Brandon, I am soooooo glad you played!!! I know you and I talk almost daily and I know how amazing you are, so it is so nice to see other people recognize it, as well. ROBBED KING!!!! LOVE YOU!

Saoirse Ronan, Levi Ackerman and Korra like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Tinkerbell

I had high hopes for Tinkerbell. I had just finished playing a game with her & she was a beast in it so I expected a beast in here. Sadly she was busy & never got her footing in this season. Hopefully you give it another shot soon queen <3.

Tinkerbell was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Amy Schumer, Hermione Granger and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:58 pm

WHAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next