Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith

Go down 
+3
Keith
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Keith wrote:
Sorry that having to work in order to live is a problem. Ive won more comps than both you or Ronan. I cant wait to see yall's asses come to jury right after me lmfaooooooooo

You definitley have keith ...i will not deny that
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Keith wrote:
Lmao fessy and ronan yall are the fakest of the fake. Stacia and Cent, please kick their asses and send them to Jury. Ronan and Fessy, neither of yall will be getting my jury vote. Rooting for stacia and cent if that wasnt clear before.

Keith, this wasn't an easy decision. Remember that Stacia was the one put you up and in this position? I was never fake with you, but you have to understand that I was picking to vote between two people who had voted to keep me and I felt like I owed both of you but there was no option in which I could keep both of you. I really am sorry.

You LITERALLY told me you werent going to vote me out. Thats fake as hell and you deserve to lose. Again, rooting for cent and stacia since they can at least be fucking honest.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Anyways, once again, f*ck you both. We wont be friends after this.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Keith wrote:
Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Keith wrote:
Lmao fessy and ronan yall are the fakest of the fake. Stacia and Cent, please kick their asses and send them to Jury. Ronan and Fessy, neither of yall will be getting my jury vote. Rooting for stacia and cent if that wasnt clear before.

Keith, this wasn't an easy decision. Remember that Stacia was the one put you up and in this position? I was never fake with you, but you have to understand that I was picking to vote between two people who had voted to keep me and I felt like I owed both of you but there was no option in which I could keep both of you. I really am sorry.

You LITERALLY told me you werent going to vote me out. Thats fake as hell and you deserve to lose. Again, rooting for cent and stacia since they can at least be fucking honest.

So you were always 100% honest with everyone in the game?! Because the way you are talking now makes it really seem like you had a final 3 with Stacia and Cent
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:21 pm

LMAOOO STACIA OR CENT DID I HAVE A FINAL 3 WITH EITHER OF YOU????? PLEASE TELL THIS GIRL HOW WRONG SHE IS
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:23 pm

Yeah let's not put me in any alliances. That's def a lie. Me and Keith were just able to put our differences aside and not argue for the first time yesterday LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:23 pm

Absolutely not. I just told Keith every time I was going to nom him. And I told him every time that he was not my target, which was always true.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:24 pm

Exactly ^ which is why im rooting for them because even if we werent together they were at least honest with me. Yall both said you wouldnt vote me out and then didnt even have the decency to tell me you changed your minds.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:25 pm

It was just a hunch, not saying it is right or wrong

Also the vote was 3-0. I literally was debating this up until the last minute and it turns out that it wouldn't have even mattered. The other two were set on their decision of who to vote. 2-1 wouldn't have changed anything - and I had made promises to IKEA as well after she had kept me which I know is my own fault for putting myself in this position. I'm sorry this has hurt you and I really do feel like crap about it. I just didn't see how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:26 pm

Keith wrote:
Exactly ^ which is why im rooting for them because even if we werent together they were at least honest with me. Yall both said you wouldnt vote me out and then didnt even have the decency to tell me you changed your minds.

Keith thats on me usually i am good with telling the noms if i am keeping them or not this was so quick and last minute i apologize for that
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Keith wrote:

I privately pmed you to try to say something but I didn't know how to say it...because it sucks. And maybe it will be a decision I will regret and maybe I will join you in jury and that will be something I'll have to deal with but I went with my gut for what I thought would be the best for my game going into the f5. I get that you're mad at me right now and that's okay... I'm still sorry and wish things were different
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:31 pm

While you guys fight, I have technical issues. HOH at 10:35
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Keith wrote:

I privately pmed you to try to say something but I didn't know how to say it...because it sucks. And maybe it will be a decision I will regret and maybe I will join you in jury and that will be something I'll have to deal with but I went with my gut for what I thought would be the best for my game going into the f5. I get that you're mad at me right now and that's okay... I'm still sorry and wish things were different

girl you pm'd me AFTER you voted. I was messaging you both several times in that 15 minutes so you both had an opportunity to be honest and I would have respected that. When I said "Yall arent trying to backdoor me right?" You straight up said, "No!"
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:58 pm

All I can say is that it wasnt an easy decision for me and that I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Ikea Start the Car Lady VS Keith
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2