Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 10:19 pm

Aw thanks!

I feel like I’m on the outs Sad

You’re my inspiration here
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:20 am

Congrats on POV king <3
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:22 am

You were my inspiration!

Hey do you have a minute?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:22 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:28 am

Not sure whats been happening in this game. I know I'm loud and annoying to people but I don't have any ill will against anyone. Arisa knows that is just how I am <3 And obvs when you win challenges people wanna be nice. Some people are doing it just for the whole "thx for the safety xoxo" and some are actually genuine people. So Natalie, I felt like we were able to move past the whole nomination thing and I did enjoy talking with you. I know we haven't spoken a lot but we have diff schedules and I'm not holding that against you. I have old man hours, sorry not sorry.

So people are thinking that I am making alliances with everyone even though I'm being cordial. I was dragged into this ten person alliance but I didn't feel like I was in the higher echelons. But I mean its numbers so why not? And I did do what I can to direct the targets away from people like you who I actually liked. But this alliance imploded and people are trying to frame me for it since I'm probably the loudest. I had no intention on breaking it. My game was more along the lines of "hey I'll vote with yall but if we get nominated, hope its you <3". I was also gonna make my own nominations when I became HOH and would try to divert attention from you. I have also been pretty upfront about my strategy. All people have to do is ask but they just assume and make me some mastermind player when really I just keep typing random sh!t like wtf?

So the people I did talk to most are being really sketchy right now and I dont know who to believe. I feel like I''m on the outs and I don't really have anyone to turn to ;(
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:49 am

Well I'll just be upfront with you right now that you're probably the person I've talked the most with. When I was on the block a couple sent me "Oh I saved you!" and that's it.

You have to look after numero uno this game. And you have to have or follow numbers to make it happen. I don't think it's bad you were included, you have to do what you need to do. And if people think you being cordial and nice automatically means alliance, then they're the ones overthinking it. Being cordial means you have a social game, it means you're getting people to like you, which is the MOST important aspect of the game.

And the 10 person alliance? From what I read on the forum, it was made first day, and those never last. They're too big, too many personalities and eventually it splits and explodes. Riding that ship and then getting off it is perfectly reasonable.

But I do still trust you on a game level. Even when you put me up, you were honest to me, you helped me survive the vote. And on a human level, you've been real and kind with me which I very much adore and appreciate.

I don't have a lot of information, but I'm a stubborn, loyal bitch. If someone tells me they have my back, I have theirs.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:52 am

Aw thanks I appreciate it.Your kind words<3 this game is getting super cutthroat now. I love that you're a stubborn loyal bitch Razz

I did wanna ask you about something. what are your thoughts on buffy?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:58 am

Haven't talked a lot with them, seemed friendly though. But I get the sense they're very perceptive.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:00 am

Yea

So basically whats happening is

Buffy/Big T/Aaron are a power group and have been behind these last two evictions (Buffy got Russell to nominate Cameron/UGB and she got DW to nominate me/Russell)

We need to split them up, but we have to do it delicately b/c i dont know who all is with them

Geez this is annoying lmao
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:17 am

That's a tricky part of BB and especially when you're going off of a wall of text. But I want to help you break up that team.

But if I won HOH I'd have no problem nominating them.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:20 am

lol sorry<3

Kway filled me in on a lot of stuff and basically Aaron created a group chat with me and jim but then he sent all our conversations to Buffy and she would laugh about it with amy/kway.

buffy also slid her way to russell when he was hoh and turned the vote on cameron and then she did the same for me/russell
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

Wow. On one hand that's kinda impressive, but also really bold and cocky. Especially so early. You're asking to get burned playing with fire like that.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:29 am

Yeah it gets better

Amy created the idea of a "cartoon alliance" with DW/SpongeBob/Bobthe builder/Cameron/etc and Kway created the super alliance. but amy/kway/buffy/aaron/big t were all together anyway. but basically they created these alliances so they can go at it. and they would leak stuff just to stir the pot. thats why the last two nights have been a total mess lmaooo.

so im gonna take a stand and expose them. they already got to DW ;____; but the others I messaged. This is super bold of me bc it could easily backfire against me. but id rather go out trying than let them take you guys out and play yall like fiddles
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:32 am

Do what you need to do! They thought they were invincible and now they're getting reality served to them.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:36 am

Yep. and fortunately ill be the larger target they come after anyway so you guys are good<3 just play how you gotta play and make the right moves. in case im evicted soon, just know what you need to do to get to the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next