Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:40 am

<3 I got you. But we also aren't planning your funeral yet. You're still here, you're not on the block and you can win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:00 am

Oh I plan to. I just want to give enough of a headsup to the people in the game. <3

I'm going hard for the HOH Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Good morning <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:35 pm

Good morning! Smile How are you today?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Doing better now! How about you! Love the neon banana shirt rofl
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm

That's good to hear! I'm doing alright, want to enjoy today Smile

Oh thank you! I wanted to show off my new hairstyle and this outfit just matched it perfectly Razz
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Haha yea it’s amazing <3 I enjoy it! It just screams “summer!”

Have you heard anything from anyone since the fallout? I feel like people are going to start panicking and messaging everyone
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Honestly nope. I think people have been taking time to cool off. We'll probably see a lot of paranoia as we get closer to the HOH though
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Good point. Why does Arisa punish us with a Friday challenge?

I wanted to go clu-

Oh nvm I forgot we stuck in quarantine ugh

If we were not in lock down what would you be doing this weekend
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Arisa wants to watch us squirm lol!

Probably be going out to a bar with some friends. I'm usually an introvert though, so if this quarantine has taught me anything it's appreciate when I am having a good time with friends.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Haha yea I know what you mean. I’m usually the type of person too who kinda dreads going anywhere super loud and low key I’m excited when plans fall through lmao oops. I prefer something more laidback <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Ok but why is that exactly me haha

The perfect way to spend time for me is just inviting a couple of friends for pizza and movies. So simple yet fun.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:12 pm

That sounds pretty fun! Mines pretty much the same except sometimes we’ll go to a theater (the ones with the really big aisles so we don’t have to be near anyone lmaooo). But watching movies at home with some pizza <3 I love horror movies and comedies so that’s our go-to, just depending on what we are feeling that day lol
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Oh nice! I can't say I'm a big fan of horror movies unfortunately. Only one I've watched and enjoyed was Hereditary (Toni Collette deserved the Oscar!)
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm

Hereditary was pretty good <333 what kind of movies do you watch?

Oh and btw Cameron, Syd, and Spongebob are part of this Buffy alliance too lmak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Pedro Aboud & Natalie Negrotti
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next