Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder

Go down 
+13
Aaron Ramsey
Daenerys Targaryen
Peter
Russell Brand
Jim Halpert
Villanelle
Madison Rose
Kway
Ultimate Booty God
Bob The Builder
Amy Schumer
SpongeBOT
Arisa Cox
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your first vote for eviction but tonight will work differently because TWO people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:10am EST and yes I fully expect votes before that time, but try to read <3)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:10am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:10pm EST Wednesday May 13th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO KEEP

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The two houseguests who receives the most votes will be safe.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:16 pm

So are we voting for the 2 ppl we want to keep in the DR or 2 ppl we want to leave? The tonight you are voting for the one person you want to keep in red threw me off lol
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Bob, you vote for ONE person to stay. JUST ONE. The two people with the most votes to stay will stay. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Hey everyone! If you guys voted to keep me, it would mean so much! The game has been fun and everyone is so funny. I apologize for not being the most active and not talking to everyone much. I'm not very good at making a case for myself but I don't consider myself much of a threat so I don't think keeping me would harm anyone's game lol Regardless of what happens, this has been fun!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Bob, you vote for ONE person to stay. JUST ONE. The two people with the most votes to stay will stay. I love you

Got it, thank you😂
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Once again guys, All of you have been excellent and I am glad I am given the opportunity to be here. I think I have been trying to be as active as possible for someone with a family. And I am sorry that I have yet to talk to everyone, but I am hoping you would consider keeping me this time so we can continue to grow our friendships. I will be forever grateful to you if you allow me to stay. That's all. I don't want to make this longer.

Love you all :*
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:52 pm

We love you, UGB. Stay strong! Thank you for the beautiful appeal. I felt that. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:07 am

Amy Schumer wrote:
We love you, UGB.  Stay strong!  Thank you for the beautiful appeal. I felt that. I love you

Love you too :*

Also you be looking sexy asf tonight <.<
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:08 am

Thank you! I dressed up!
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:09 am

good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:14 am

Kway wrote:
good luck guys!

Thanks queen! <3
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:11 am

please keep me in the game i did so much to stay if i lose then i can't pay my bills so please i am a big brother fan i love you all if i go the queen is gone so like kobe if i leave mamba out
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:20 am

#mambamentality
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:25 am

so honestly if i go i wanna give a good speech
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:38 am

Madison Rose wrote:
please keep me in the game i did so much to stay if i lose then i can't pay my bills so please i am a big brother fan i love you all if i go the queen is gone so like kobe if i leave mamba out

.... did you just say Kobe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next