Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder

Go down 
+13
Aaron Ramsey
Daenerys Targaryen
Peter
Russell Brand
Jim Halpert
Villanelle
Madison Rose
Kway
Ultimate Booty God
Bob The Builder
Amy Schumer
SpongeBOT
Arisa Cox
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:10 pm

O________O
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Villanelle wrote:
O________O

Villanelle is me
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:14 pm

I hope she sees this <3
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Pedro Aboud wrote:
I hope she sees this <3

You take the cake on dedicating yourself to the art of trolling.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Pedro Aboud wrote:
My tribute for Madison!!!

Now I am jealous.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Aaron Ramsey wrote:
Pedro Aboud wrote:
I hope she sees this <3

You take the cake on dedicating yourself to the art of trolling.

Les be real, she’s the best character here <33
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Aw good news in the morning 😊 thanks guys for keeping me and Bob Wink and I'm sorry Madison and Kylie :'( I'm sure we will have some sort of competition to give you the chance to come back
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Awww thanks everyone and congrats, UGB! Sorry as well, Madison and Kylie Sad
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:45 pm

Bob congrats to you too!
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Bob The Builder wrote:

Bob, I did some research today and found a link where you can get some eyeballs!

BOB'S NEW PEEPERS! CLICK HERE!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Amy I-
Back to top Go down
Bob The Builder

Bob The Builder

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Amy Schumer wrote:
Bob The Builder wrote:

Bob, I did some research today and found a link where you can get some eyeballs!

BOB'S NEW PEEPERS!  CLICK HERE!

These are great options! Thanks Amy!!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Booty God

Ultimate Booty God

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Oh God those worms scared me. I don't like worms xC
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Bob The Builder wrote:

These are great options! Thanks Amy!!

You are so welcome! If you need any other body parts, hit me up. I have some free time to Google today!
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Why did I click on that link...those centipedes :sob:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next