Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder

Go down 
+13
Aaron Ramsey
Daenerys Targaryen
Peter
Russell Brand
Jim Halpert
Villanelle
Madison Rose
Kway
Ultimate Booty God
Bob The Builder
Amy Schumer
SpongeBOT
Arisa Cox
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Quote :
arisa better post

Madison, imagine if Arisa never posts it! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:49 pm

cause she can annoce i am going home
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:52 pm

Quote :
cause she can annoce i am going home

Madison, I have a crush on you. drunken flower drunken
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:52 pm

vill i am going home
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:54 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted because you are all stars <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to SAVE someone this time, who did you all save?

The first person evicted with 0 votes to get saved is

Spoiler:

The second person evicted with 2 votes to get saved is

Spoiler:

Congratulations, with 6 votes to save

Spoiler:
you are safe from eviction.

Congratulations, with 6 votes to save

Spoiler:
you are safe from eviction.

Very sorry to see you 2 leave. Hope you had fun in your short time with us, thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 5:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. It won't be long to do and it will have an extended deadline.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:55 pm

i will like to make a speech
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Congrats Bob and UBG!

Sorry to see Kylie and Madison go =(

Madison =( ily
Back to top Go down
Madison Rose

Madison Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:56 pm

aaron you suck honestly you suck and big t and buffy win for me and pedro your the reason i am going home and also i will come back for season 3
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Aw, Madison. You have made me laugh so much this season! You will be missed. I love you I love you I love you Here is hoping they do a battle back like that did last season! I mean, everyone out before you have never, ever posted so you will win that shit in a slam dunk and be welcomed back with open arms! WE LOVE YOU!

Kylie, boo, I won't miss you. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:57 pm

Noooooo Sad

Congrats to Bob and Kourtney though!
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Sorry to see you go, Madison Sad

Congrats UBG & Bob!
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Sorry to see you go, Madison Sad

Congrats UBG & Bob!
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

Awww Madison! I’m gonna miss you so much you’ve made this season entertaining for sure <3
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 1:01 pm

Congratulations on staying Bob and Kourtney Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Kylie Jenner VS Ultimate Booty God VS Madison Rose VS Bob the Builder - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next