Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:07 pm

i'm not exactly sure yet. I'm trying to sift through all the info I was getting.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Oh? What did you hear?
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:17 pm

That I might've been a backdoor option the last two rounds is one thing I'm hearing.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Well we did suspect that.

Are you wanting to backdoor Aaron/Buffy or keep noms the same?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:57 am

Hey!

Who are you wanting to evict?
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:40 am

I’m pretty indifferent on who. I think you should just go with whoever the majority is going to go with to play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:28 pm

Hey! So I want to talk to you more later after HOH. I talked to DW and Dany, and I have some ideas and thoughts. I want to explain what exactly happened yesterday and how I ended up getting quarantined.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:31 pm

Hey! Ok perfect!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:10 pm

Hey!
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Hey, well tonight's HOH didn't go down as hoped. But basically, long story short, I spoke to DW and Dany about how I've kind of been forced into a situation that makes me look untrustworthy to a lot of people. Buffy/Aaron originally were trying to backdoor me because they believed I was trying to form an alliance against them. When they started to realize I could win challenges, they started to get really nervous about me turning on them because of how everyone was telling me about their plans. So they were trying really hard to keep me with them, so basically that's why they used that quarantine thing on me. To 1. try to make me feel like I can trust them 2. limit my options when I come back because everyone is going to think I'm 100% with them and not trust, which in effect would force me to be loyal to them.

Deep down. I know it's not wise for me to do that, so I wanted to reach out to people to let them know, I'm someone they can work with going forward and I have an open mind.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:18 pm

That's what I was thinking.

Because Buffy and Aaron know they can't win every comp from here on out, so by removing you (someone who could win a couple) it buys them some time and could even make it look like they're protecting you, that way they could throw you under the bus
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Yeah exactly
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:21 pm

My guess for noms is it'll be a combo of me/DW/Dany maybe you as well. Depends if they see you as a shield still
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Yeah you're probably right
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:09 pm

Hey girl. What are we thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next