Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:37 am

Yes. Those two WANT me out this round. It's so clear. lol. Like I promise you. I'm about to post something public to clear the air. It might end up F'ing me. But we'll see.

I want those two out very badly.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:38 am

Some people weren't sure if you'd actually put them up bc they sent you to the quarantine when Daenerys got evicted so I'm trying to help the argument to keep you
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:55 am

Look at my post Lol. It might be a total flame out on my part.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:58 am

The way I enjoyed that read Razz
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:11 am

Run away from DW. Do not trust her at all. She is being completely disingenuous with the arguments she was making for trying to evict me. It has nothing to do with her being concerned I'm close with Buffy and Aaron. She is protecting them behind the scenes, and they are protecting her behind the scenes. She's full of shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:12 am

Wha- why would she still be protecting them? What's there to protect? It's either you're against them or a follower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6