Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Who do you think would be more valuable to keep in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:22 pm

I think DW is better since she's proven to win HOH before imo. But I know either one would go after Aaron and Buffy
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:28 pm

Yeah I agree with you, that's what I'm thinking too
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:30 pm

Perfect. <3
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:03 am

I voted to evict Daenerys, this def makes the most sense.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:04 am

Same here. I do love her tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:10 am

I know, it’s really tough =(
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 3:57 pm

I feel like you and I are in a good position because the threats to win are all battling each other still lol. Let them all kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Teehee. Especially if the ones who get cut are Aaron and Buffy Razz
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Hahah yeah
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:05 am

So, this is my pitch to you on why I think I should stay over Cameron. You saw how close I was to beating Aaron in that HOH. I was doing that challenge by myself and Aaron admitted that he was getting help from Buffy. We need to keep challenge players in this game to be able to derail their challenge run or we'll all be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:32 am

I'm in such a bad position, because I'm desperately trying to separate myself from that Buffy/Aaron crap. I'm someone that will flat out nominate the both of them as soon as I get a chance. I think it's a mistake to listen to all of these people who are suggesting that I'm somehow closer to them and harder to sway.

Buffy is flat out voting to evict me, they want me out, and they are being disingenuous about it. It feels like I'm yelling into dry wall with a lot of these people. Me being evicted will help their game.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:45 am

I'm gonna try to get you to the votes girl Sad

Keep fighting I love you
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:49 am

Please do, I have a bad feeling about DW. I'm trying my best to convince her that I would truly go after Aaron and Buffy. I can honestly do it, I just want the chance to be able to do so. I'm not a complicated, sneaky person. I have no interest in genuinely working with those 2 crazy people who would clearly throw me under the bus to get farther in the game. It's a huge mistake. DW is completely ignoring me and I'm trying to be upfront with her. Genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 1:34 am

Hey girl

If you won next HOH, would you put up Aaron and Buffy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next