Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Thanks girl! <3
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:15 am

It looks like you will be okay! I'm pretty certain Bob is going to be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Thank you so much <3

You're the best!
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:53 pm

I had a feeling that last night a backdoor attempt was potentially going to happen and I didn’t want to allow it to happen. Otherwise I would’ve used POV on you if I thought you were going be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 2:58 pm

That's totally fair. But I have no clue who they would've targeted. And I don't know if it's true or not but Pedro told me a bunch of stuff right before he was evicted that I thought was hogwash at first but I'm now wondering if it is true
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:08 pm

It’s def true. I’m gunna hop on my computer and i’ll go more into detail.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:34 pm

I'm pretty sure if I didn't win POV last night I would've been backdoored.

I want to be upfront with you. I trust you.

As much as Aaron and Buffy keep reiterating to everyone that they are huge targets and they are unjustly painted as people running the show. If this is true, then it's weird that they ended up nominating you and Bob. If they are such huge targets why go after Bob the friggin' builder? Lol

I have a deep seeded fear they have connections with almost everyone in the game. lol. Why else would he nominate extremely safe choices? They def wanted to potentially backdoor someone, probably me but I don't know who else.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:45 pm

I've been really careful who I talk to because I truly think so much that is said to anyone almost always goes back to them.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Make sure this is between us, because there have been people I trusted that still went off and told them. It has made me so paranoid lmao.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm not telling anyone. YOu're safe with me.

But Pedro also told me there's an alliance with all the cartoons. And putting me up against Bob is a pretty good way to guarantee that alliance loses a member. So I expect if Buffy wins HOH to put up me and DW or me and Cameron
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Yeah good, everything we talk about I won't say to anyone either.

Between you and me, I don't really trust any of the cartoons either but a good number of them are more than likely with Aaron and Buffy too. I think DW is with them, I also think Cameron is too based on leaks that have happened. I'm pretty confident of it.

You and Jim I trust the most I think. Everyone else has shown that they kind of scurry back and tell them things.

Let's hope for the best and one of us wins HOH tonight. But I wouldn't worry too much about a cartoon alliance, I think there's more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:27 pm

That's a good point. But if they're almost all together, and jury one eviction away, they need to turn on each other soon. But we still need to put A&B on the block together
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Yeah for sure. Hopefully they can start canabalizing each other lmao.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:43 pm

The way I'm so proud of you rn
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:52 pm

Thank you so much <3

I'm going to try to snoop around and see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti   This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Villanelle & Natalie Negrotti
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next