Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:43 pm

I wanna comment on that HOH thread so bad. Arisa if you see this PLEASE take away my ability to comment! 😂
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:44 pm

Peter wrote:
Buffy going into hidden mode <3333
Idk understand why it matters? She’s literally the HOH lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm

No offense to Aaron, but he hasn’t really done anything worthwhile in the game. Any strategic plays he had were strictly Buffy’s. His social game was lackluster. Like I thought it was obvious in my conversations with him that he had no intention of working with me and apparently he’s been like that with others. Plus I remember a lot of tactics he tried literally made no sense like him wanting to start a fake fight on like day three lmaoooo. I’m glad he ended up working with Buffy so he can stop going for those awful antics. She clearly protected him socially because otherwise I think he would have tanked a lot earlier than so far. Buffy without Aaron, I think she could have handled fine. Aaron without Buffy? He would have been here with us a lot sooner.

Anyone sitting next to him wouldn’t be a guaranteed vote to win. I think it depends on who is next to him but I think for the most part people have had at least feigned interest a lot more convincingly and still managed to stay in the loop. Strategically people for the most part know what to do (like Dany, DW, etc) and I think they could easily reintegrate themselves with the house majority whereas I don’t think anybody can ever really trust Aaron. Competitively he’s done okay but there’s no point in excelling at challenges if he can’t even use his power correctly. I mean he’s had Buffy dictate all his moves *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Yeah I agree! I think it all depends on how they got there...there’s still a lot of game to be played so we really don’t know what’s gonna happen. And on top of that there is still a battle back. If people not named Buffy and Aaron find a way to navigate through this game and get themselves to the end I would be thoroughly impressed. And if Buffy were to be evicted before Aaron I don’t see him lasting much longer.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Literally Buffy/Aaron are Brendon/Rachel (I actually enjoy those two btw, so no hate). I do agree there’s a ton of game left. I mean just a few rounds ago, Big 10 was a thing amiright? Honestly, all I need to see is a convincing argument. Anyone who makes final two, regardless of how I feel about their character in game, absolutely deserves to make finals. It’s hard to do, especially this season where you have to find the perfect middle ground. Can’t be too aggressive but can’t be too passive. I care more about the path they took and how much they can own their game (without being off-putting lmao, arrogance isn’t cute).
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Completely agree about your points about Aaron tbh

Also just logged onto see the HoH results.... Imma head to bed early tonight I think
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Big T wrote:

Also just logged onto see the HoH results.... Imma head to bed early tonight I think

I’m dead lol!

I knew I loved you <3
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Aaron would have a hard time explaining his gameplay to the jury honestly his only argument would be that he won comps
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:05 pm

Big T wrote:

Lakakskslskjskd a mood
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Syd wrote:
Aaron would have a hard time explaining his gameplay to the jury honestly his only argument would be that he won comps

Honestly the way I see things, and obviously it’s just an opinion of mine, but challenge wins are not integral to playing a solid game. I find it to be more satisfying to know how players use their wins (or lack of in some cases) to get the results they want without drawing attention to themselves. Aaron won challenges, but none of his decisions were autonomous. I mean who knows, maybe this is a charade and he’s going to reveal he’s a NASA scientist and was playing Buffy the whole time. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt but so far, I don’t see anything special. And I think Sandra Diaz Twine said it perfectly on survivor. You gotta distinguish your game from everyone else’s. Make your own moves, have your own agenda. If everything you do can be credited to someone else, le sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:22 pm

😑😑
Going back to sleep as well. This is getting old and boring
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Peter wrote:
Syd wrote:

Honestly the way I see things, and obviously it’s just an opinion of mine, but challenge wins are not integral to playing a solid game. I find it to be more satisfying to know how players use their wins (or lack of in some cases) to get the results they want without drawing attention to themselves. Aaron won challenges, but none of his decisions were autonomous. I mean who knows, maybe this is a charade and he’s going to reveal he’s a NASA scientist and was playing Buffy the whole time. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt but so far, I don’t see anything special. And I think Sandra Diaz Twine said it perfectly on survivor. You gotta distinguish your game from everyone else’s. Make your own moves, have your own agenda. If everything you do can be credited to someone else, le sigh.

I’m with you on that...Big Brother is probably 90% social game and 10% comp wins. But I just feel like nowadays tho a lot of people tend to prioritize comps over the social aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:33 pm

I 👏WARNED👏YOU👏ALL 👏ABOUT 👏THEIR 👏SOCIAL👏GAME 👏
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:34 pm

But I guess social is all relative. That’s why I’m trying to not totally discount Aaron’s social game. Just because he wasn’t chummy with me doesn’t mean he wasn’t great with anyone else.

Were you and Aaron ever able to have any kind of good conversation, gameplay or otherwise, when you were in the game (not including with Buffy obviously)? I mean maybe I was just the one person he couldn’t even pretend to care for. I wouldn’t be surprised. It takes a lot of patience to tolerate me so thank you guys again for that lmaooo.

Overall, and not even focusing on just him, but players in general, I do think social game is critical to winning. At the end of the day there’s gonna be a jury and they’re going to have to *want* to vote for you. It shouldn’t be a chore. Nobody should be voting on voting day thinking “I don’t really wanna vote for any of these two but I guess I’ll give it to [some borewhore] and [another borewhore].” Obviously I’m not saying we gotta be buddy buddy with the final two but there should be some sort of satisfaction in giving them the title of winner and the prize. And a good social game is what I believe to be the difference between first place and runner up, 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Kway wrote:
I 👏WARNED👏YOU👏ALL 👏ABOUT 👏THEIR 👏SOCIAL👏GAME 👏
lmao I saw it too. I even tried to infiltrate Buffy’s mind and get a read on her. But you had mistaken it for me trying to become her new BFF. Boo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next