Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Kway wrote:
I 👏WARNED👏YOU👏ALL 👏ABOUT 👏THEIR 👏SOCIAL👏GAME 👏
skkskskskskksks I feel you I’ve been in my dr ranting about Buffy since the beginning but I didn’t think there was much I could do about it at the time bc I had two alliances with her
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Peter wrote:
But I guess social is all relative. That’s why I’m trying to not totally discount Aaron’s social game. Just because he wasn’t chummy with me doesn’t mean he wasn’t great with anyone else.

Were you and Aaron ever able to have any kind of good conversation, gameplay or otherwise, when you were in the game (not including with Buffy obviously)? I mean maybe I was just the one person he couldn’t even pretend to care for. I wouldn’t be surprised. It takes a lot of patience to tolerate me so thank you guys again for that lmaooo.

Overall, and not even focusing on just him, but players in general, I do think social game is critical to winning. At the end of the day there’s gonna be a jury and they’re going to have to *want* to vote for you. It shouldn’t be a chore. Nobody should be voting on voting day thinking “I don’t really wanna vote for any of these two but I guess I’ll give it to [some borewhore] and [another borewhore].” Obviously I’m not saying we gotta be buddy buddy with the final two but there should be some sort of satisfaction in giving them the title of winner and the prize. And a good social game is what I believe to be the difference between first place and runner up, 100% of the time.
Yeah I would say I was pretty close to Aaron he and I talked a lot and then he became distant after he got exposed. But I still wouldn’t say he has the best social game. He told me plenty of times that he didn’t feel good about you though and at the time I was CONVINCED you guys had some type of guys alliance so I didn’t really believe him...
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:49 pm

Peter wrote:
Kway wrote:
lmao I saw it too. I even tried to infiltrate Buffy’s mind and get a read on her. But you had mistaken it for me trying to become her new BFF. Boo.

But you did try and she read right through you pedro
You threw me under the bus infront of Aaron and Buffy in the HOH and Pov comp. Anyways whatever. I was called crazy and now you guys know why
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:50 pm

Syd wrote:
Kway wrote:
skkskskskskksks I feel you I’ve been in my dr ranting about Buffy since the beginning but I didn’t think there was much I could do about it at the time bc I had two alliances with her

Her alliance was only Aaron and only Aaron
She had no loyalty to anyone else
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Syd wrote:
Peter wrote:
But I guess social is all relative. That’s why I’m trying to not totally discount Aaron’s social game. Just because he wasn’t chummy with me doesn’t mean he wasn’t great with anyone else.

Were you and Aaron ever able to have any kind of good conversation, gameplay or otherwise, when you were in the game (not including with Buffy obviously)? I mean maybe I was just the one person he couldn’t even pretend to care for. I wouldn’t be surprised. It takes a lot of patience to tolerate me so thank you guys again for that lmaooo.

Overall, and not even focusing on just him, but players in general, I do think social game is critical to winning. At the end of the day there’s gonna be a jury and they’re going to have to *want* to vote for you. It shouldn’t be a chore. Nobody should be voting on voting day thinking “I don’t really wanna vote for any of these two but I guess I’ll give it to [some borewhore] and [another borewhore].” Obviously I’m not saying we gotta be buddy buddy with the final two but there should be some sort of satisfaction in giving them the title of winner and the prize. And a good social game is what I believe to be the difference between first place and runner up, 100% of the time.
Yeah I would say I was pretty close to Aaron he and I talked a lot and then he became distant after he got exposed. But I still wouldn’t say he has the best social game. He told me plenty of times that he didn’t feel good about you though and at the time I was CONVINCED you guys had some type of guys alliance so I didn’t really believe him...

Yeah Aaron doesn’t know how to rebound very well. Like I mentioned previously I think his game falls apart without Buffy. And yeah I don’t get what Aaron was trying to accomplish. Me, him, and Jim created a room since the two of them thought we should be on the same page since we all went for the HOH. Obviously I wasn’t gonna say no to it, but in my DR I ranted about both of them. Jim because I thought he was in everyone’s DMs and Aaron because he was bad at faking interest lol. We never really had conversation about anything unless Aaron wanted to do something stupid. It wasn’t really an alliance since the game talk was kept to a minimum and very superficial. Aaron reminds me of Albert from Survivor South Pacific. That’s probably the best way I can describe it. I didn’t feel that great but since I didn’t really have any group alliances I thought I’d give it a shot. Then Big 10 came around rofl. Can we forget that ever existed?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Kway wrote:
Peter wrote:
Kway wrote:
lmao I saw it too. I even tried to infiltrate Buffy’s mind and get a read on her. But you had mistaken it for me trying to become her new BFF. Boo.

But you did try and she read right through you pedro
You threw me under the bus infront of Aaron and Buffy in the HOH and Pov comp. Anyways whatever. I was called crazy and now you guys know why
I tried after you were getting all paranoid. I figured if I was gonna have this stigma I might as well get ~something~ out of it. In retrospect it wasn’t the right way to go about it but I figured if I could just make myself seem crazy it would take away some of the attention from you <3
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Kway wrote:
Syd wrote:
Kway wrote:

Her alliance was only Aaron and only Aaron
She had no loyalty to anyone else
I mean I get it, but still it’s a numbers game and I felt like going against my alliances that early would f*ck shit up. I get where you’re coming from tho. I’m here and they’re both still in there so.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Yeah I’d say it’s fair from everyone that it boils down to this being a numbers game and going against the grain that early would be a detriment. I tried to rally against them as well the round I saved myself with veto. But clearly I was speaking to their spies lmaooo.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Peter wrote:
Well for me, there’s only two things. Winning or losing. So it didn’t matter to me if I tried to make a move and it backfired. I had to do *something*. I probably played a little too aggressively but I kinda had to since the three people I trusted the most in the game (Cameron, Kway, Amy) did not have my best interest in mind. I should have played more UTR but it’s all hindsight now.

I’m glad you had least considered keeping me even if it was momentarily <3 Originally in my DR I wrote about how I didn’t talk to you at all and didn’t plan to because you’d be an easy nomination for me to make but there was something about you <3 I wish I can keep my cool as well as you lmaooo. Just imagine me playing bingo. I’d have so many panic attacks

DAMN! Tell me how you really feel? lol I wanted you the stay the first time. I promise Smile
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Kway wrote:
I love the chaos and planted seeds I left leaving that house
I love those noms
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Villanelle wrote:
Kway wrote:
I love those noms

I ment that for the whole house when I blew up the key 3
Not specifically at you!
I loved ur noms because I hated key 3 leaving
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Kway wrote:
Villanelle wrote:
Kway wrote:
I love those noms

I ment that for the whole house when I blew up the key 3
Not specifically at you!
I loved ur noms because I hated key 3 leaving

Loll im just messing with you
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Damnnnn you hated us Astrid? As Fat Thor I’m hurt LMAOOO but I understand tho 😂
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 pm

Syd wrote:
Damnnnn you hated us Astrid? As Fat Thor I’m hurt LMAOOO but I understand tho 😂

Omggggg ur fat thor???

I didn't hate u guys..i was pissed u didn't listen to me lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:34 pm

Aw I kinda liked Astrid <3

Dominique Cooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next