Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kway

Kway

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Lmaooo ofcourse Kathy putting my quote about Pedro 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:48 pm

sorry I mean *Arisa
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:51 pm

Are y’all friends IRL like Harley?
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Im twitter friends with her that's how I seen this tweet to play lol.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:06 pm

True. Cool cool
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:30 pm

Well we have either Big T or SYD joining us tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Aw Sad
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:50 pm

Why are you upset lol. They weren't with us
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:55 pm

lol well I did have good conversation with Big T even if she wasn’t on the same page as me in the game. I’m not going to be petty.

Syd was cool too. She was telling me how to use twitter lmaoooo I’m such an old man. Kathy and I met each other at the retirement home. We play bingo every Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:38 am

Well I am going to be petty because they got what they deserve when I warned them as well.
I reached out to SYD and DW to talk and neither of them cared to reply. Big T was the only one to reply and I knew she was lying through her teeth. She has so Many alliances GG , key 3 etc. How does she even keep up???
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:19 am

Idk but it was impressive so I ain’t hating haha.

Is this gonna be a close vote or nah?
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:51 am

Pedro wrote:

I think SYD will go because she has the double vote that she won during the luxury comp.
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:04 am

Kway wrote:
Pedro wrote:

I think SYD will go  because she has the double vote that she won during the luxury comp.  

You’d think so.

I had 3 locked votes to stay plus the HoH tie breaker but no matter what I did no one would give me the 4th vote
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:07 am

Big T wrote:
Kway wrote:
Pedro wrote:

I think SYD will go  because she has the double vote that she won during the luxury comp.  

You’d think so.

I had 3 locked votes to stay plus the HoH tie breaker but no matter what I did no one would give me the 4th vote

Who do you think voted you out?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:10 am

Natalie Dany and DW kept me. That I’m 100% on and everyone else voted me out

I felt like I was making logical pitches but they were pretty much falling on deaf ears because they were either too scared to let it go to a tie or were too close to Buffy and Aaron who wanted me out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next