Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Evicted Houseguests

Go down 
+6
Big T
Madison Rose
Kway
Bob The Builder
Peter
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kway

Kway

Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Loving this drama 🤣🤣🤣
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:09 pm

If Aaron arrives here this week I'm yelling at his ass for using the idol on Buffy idc
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm

Rofl yeah. I mean I get that it’s your ally but you gotta play your own game you know?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:10 pm

and If it's Cam or Jim Then I get to yell at them for making the wrong choice
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Where does Spongebob fit in all this? I thought he was a Buffybot?
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Spongebob is apparently closely aligned with Aaron. But I know I specifically told his ass if he let me go he has a great chance of being nominated this week. And look what happened.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Rofl well that’s one way to spell karma.

DW is savage AF in her noms lmaooo. I mean I’ve faced that before. She don’t play around. But gotta give her credit. She’s playing ballsy and I love it lmao
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:30 pm

Yep. DW is absolutely one of those players that lays it all out. and she goes hard for her allies
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:34 pm

I can appreciate that she owns her previous mistakes and makes the best of it. I feel like some people would still be antsy about who they should nominate but she stuck to her guns.

I’m not too sure on her going hard for her allies. Not me obviously, I think we knew we weren’t gonna work together rofl but I don’t hold it against her. But I mean, wasn’t she aligned with Kway? Even though Kway was kind of a hot mess <3 love you boo
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:47 pm

idk maybe I should correct that to close allies lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:51 pm

Rofl no offense Kway <3

What do you hope happens with the veto and eviction vote? If it were up to you and you can the ideal scenario?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Also I see Aaron digging himself into a bigger hole lmao.I think we all knew Aaron was all over the place so Dany has a point about him being a hot mess. Dany is kinda hard to speak with but I do feel like she could bring interesting points of discussion and will listen to anything logical. When we chatted I think most of the time she probably couldn’t trust me (which is fair because I was talking to a bunch of people, just not about strategy lmao). But I think she does consider game discussion. And I know how Aaron is lmao. He’s not going to initiate genuine game chat.

So who earns the title of Queen tonight? Dany or DW? They both earned it lmao
Back to top Go down
Big T

Big T

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:07 pm

Dany and DW both completely stole the show tonight.

And ideally in terms of who I want to see out of the game Aaron leaves. In terms of who I want out to have a better chance of getting back in Spongebob can go
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Lmao @ Aaron getting answers in 31 seconds
This game is rigged
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:02 am

I gave them to Jim but he took 35 seconds
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Evicted Houseguests   Welcome Evicted Houseguests - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Evicted Houseguests
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next