Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Tea Time with Pat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 3:39 pm

I definitely have a feeling Barney is gunning for the HOH. He reached out and said I was good so I will trust him on his word. I definitely do not feel the need to win this competition and if I have to see the block then I will just shine in the veto.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 7:44 pm

omg!! Klaus and Hailey I am crying the TEAAA
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:06 pm

YASSSSS RIKU. I am so happy someone from 6 pack pulled out the win. Hailey is definitely targeting Klaus and Riku so it would make sense for Riku's game to nominate Red. However, she does have an alliance so I do not think she would have the votes to leave over Liza and Momo
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:26 pm

These alliances are FLOWING. David wants to keep the blue team going then I have legends only that didn't even talk about being a game alliance but it is maybe...? Then me and Ariana and 6 pack then the terminators that I told Ariana didn't exist LMFAO. this is a mess
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 8:52 pm

i definitely do not want Maggie to leave this game. She isn't a threat to my game as much as Rose is and i think she would for sure have my back. I am also scared the votes wouldn't go towards Hailey getting evicted so I have to get my blue trio on board with sending Hailey out.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:05 pm

For my game this is the best case scenario. If Hailey walks out the door and Rose or Shelli or Rue happen to win next week I feel like Riku and Klaus have put bigger targets on their back. I am just going to sit back an enjoy the show LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:15 pm

I am getting really dangerous ideas in my head hahaha. Hailey for sure might go home with this blow up. But Rose is a comp beast. If our alliance doesn't have the votes then Momo or Liza can end up going home. This could be my moment to strike a deal with Rose just in case she stays but I just don't want to betray my alliance like that this early UGH
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 9:24 pm

I know for a fact if I go to final 4 or 3 with Klaus and Riku I will not win. They are really good at the comps and I feel they will take each other to the end. This first blow up is already crazy. I think if we are voting Rose out we really have to make sure she has the votes to go
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:14 pm

I really want to get to know Maggie more at the end of this. I know she probably just was too busy to stay active but she seemed really cool. Momo however was able to campaign and I have to make this decision based on the game. I just want to make sure our alliance is all on the same page Sad
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:56 pm

People actually wanted to keep Hailey. Rose could have campaigned to get the votes for Maggie and Barney so she has safety or maybe there was an alliance protecting Hailey. I definitely feel this next HoH is super important to strategize and make a big move. I think Rose and Rue would be my targets because I don't know where their head is at game-wise.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:18 pm

This game is HEATING UP. But yess everyone's favorite from Bikini Bottom lives another day. I am going to weigh my options with Ariana to see if we should strike a deal with Rose. What scares me is Rose publicly put Riku on the spot. Did Riku actually make it seem like other people wanted her out. This is all really weird to me.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:12 pm

now with the twist being over, this vote is super important. I kind of want to see if votes rally to get Riku out since I feel he is the biggest target anyways. If that is the case I will vote for Kam knowing she will stay. I just wanna check in with Rose to see what she is thinking to see if she gives me any info in her head. Riku being gone could be great for my game I am just afraid of the smoke after
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:21 pm

This is honestly gonna be the toughest vote of the reason. Kam personally hasn't campaigned to me or is in a separate alliance with me. Also, the target isn't on her back so I think I will possibly burn on Kam. Ariana cannot go home I trust her the most. With Riku gone a huge comp threat is gone and I could still have Klaus and peter in my corner. This is a huge twist
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Hmmmm might be a snake. I mean I know I am getting snaky LMFAO. But why would Peter tell Ari he is voting Riku but now Peter wants to be all secretive. Honestly I don't know who to trust on that vote. It is important now more than ever that Riku goes
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:08 am

Right now I did what is best for MY game. I really feel bad this position happened because our alliance would have been going strong. But I knew I couldn't beat Riku in the end. I just hope Klaus doesn't get mad at me but at the end of the day all 3 of our alliance members were on the block. I have a cushion around me so right now I don't feel the need to win the next HOH but I just hope Klaus isn't going to be pissed if he is the only one who votes to keep Riku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time with Pat
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 3 :: Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Patrick Star-
Jump to: