Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Tea Time with Pat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm

I am a little hurt Shelli is gonna nominate me as a pawn. If Rose wins the veto this could be trouble for me. I just feel Shelli could have went a different route considering we had a conversation but it is just a game at the end of the day. I need to fight for this veto win.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:52 pm

If it is my time to go then I will hold my head high with such an amazing experience. Of course I will have my 2 cents to say about this HOH Smile I'm sorry for not keeping you Daniele if I go home
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:09 am

ARI BABY. We were right about that alliance girl. I really hope Rose pulls through and Shelli. Liza I think I can trust to get this a 2-2 tie. Smart game Kam if you stay but I really hope I didn't play myself talking to you
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:17 am

It might come down to Shelli. I am really trying my best here to stay. No matter what I will be proud I fought
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:30 am

I don't know how smart of a game move this is, but I need to use Ariana's manifestations that we successfully predicted. I thought I had Kam in this game but it makes perfect sense to me why she would almost stop me from campaigning. Her, Barney and David needed to be the final 3 of Klaus's cult. I told Liza so hopefully Shelli believes what I said has some validity to it. Once Peter and Ariana left, I knew I was alone in this game. If I stay, the next HOH is basically due or die for me. Kam and David would for sure be seeing the block and if one of them comes off then it would get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 12:05 pm

I'm so glad Rose and Liza were honest with me. Kam if I stay be nervous
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:33 pm

100% Rose is the strongest player competing in this next HOH. It is important me and her are good so she feels like she needs to target the other players. David right now is my number one target but I know I am probably next on Shelli's list so if she leaves that wouldn't be the worst case scenario either.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Obviously I don't have a lot of trust in Kam right now. Her plan with Barney and David were clearly to get me out. However, if I win HOH it wouldn't be smart for my game to get her out. David is a much stronger competitor and a bigger threat to my social game. I think if I am going to have a shot at making it to final 4 to win, David has to go first and then Shelli.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 7:18 pm

I feel really good that Liza won. If she were to backstab me she could have done it last week so i have a good chance
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 7:30 pm

This is such an important veto to win. David needs to go period. #justiceforAri
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 pm

I totally flopped tonight SKSKSKSKSKS. Sorry Ari but by the looks of it, jury might be better. I am so over Shelli's damn power trips
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 11:11 pm

I said all my campaigns i put my heart and energy in this game. I really hope i can stay but no matter what i am so proud of myself
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 11:34 pm

OMG Final 4!!! I really thought I was going to go home tonight. With 2 comp wins total under my belt versus the remaining ladies left I gotta say Patrick is putting up one hell of a fight. Ari baby i am sending prayers your way since you have to see David again LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 2:50 am

To come this far to come up empty handed would be devastating. Without a doubt I need to win the POV or HOH tomorrow to have a decent campaign as to why I deserve the win. Right now my biggest fear is Shelli. A lot of people had their eyes set as Rose being a comp beast but Shelli has turned it up late in the game. If she is in the Final 3 she has a good shot at convincing the jury why she should win. I feel confident that Klaus Kam and Ariana might be working the jury in my favor. I am just manifesting a win for me tomorrow, I really need it without a doubt!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 4:04 am

Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 D05b1410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time with Pat
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 3 :: Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Patrick Star-
Jump to: