Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Tea Time with Pat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 2:13 am

Reality: This is exactly what we DIDN'T need rn LMFAOO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 2:34 am

I took that last phrase David said as a threat OUTSIDE of this game. No matter what I have said in this diary room pertains TO THE GAME. If he is talking about our reveal that is PERSONAL LIFE. Why would he even have to take it that extreme. Playing this game any certain way is by no means a personal attack against anyone PERIOD. That was actually uncalled for
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 2:41 am

Can I request tequila shots right about now production LMFAOOO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 1:41 pm

I feel terrible. I should have told Ariana to nominate Kam. Now their new alliance has all their numbers still. Damn it
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Klaus winning this HOH is only good for my short-term game. Without a doubt, Rose, Kam, Barney and David are all safe. I need the numbers on my side because even if I get to final 6 with them I am the first one gone. I really want to win this veto just to gain some power in this game but if two of my new numbers are up there that also puts me in a tough situation.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Rose technically should have no business using this veto. If she does, then this game will get interesting. I know I need to win the next HOH to break up David and Klaus's new cult
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 9:41 pm

When this game is over Arisa is gonna reveal Rose and her @ will be Windows 10 LMFAOO jk jk. She is one hell of a competitor though.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:47 pm

Either way I am losing a potential ally in this game tonight. It is important however for my game to strengthen my game relationship with whoever stays. Shelli is definitely a stronger competitor and I feel she has a better chance of winning these competitions down the line that can benefit my game.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Right now I am in a tough spot. Ariana is starting to play a really open game about how she feels and is throwing out the alliance that me her and peter thinks is formed. However, I cannot be seen as an enemy to them regardless or I won't stand a chance. Without a doubt I want this next HOH. David for sure knows I lied to him about his vote and Rose is a huge threat
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:39 pm

I need my path cleared after this double. I cannot play the middle. If I have the power or the opportunity, Rose and David both need to go after this double eviction.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 6:57 pm

Klaus you still my main man after this but your cult needs to be broken up tonight LMFAOO.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Rose the robot, I mean Klaus, nominated my two closest allies in this game. Without a doubt I need to win this veto, take Ariana down and the replacement nominee has to go.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Welp LMAO. Looks like it is me, myself, and I. My final 3 gone in one eviction Sad I am heart broken
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Manifesting my power for Liza to win this competition. LMAOO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm

I think this is the best case scenario! However, I really hope Liza is open to strategize with me. Barney, David, Klaus, and Kam have been voting with each other for the past two evictions. With Peter and Ariana gone I don't think I have a ride or die ally. Shelli is a pure wild card and it is possible she didn't vote on purpose so she wouldn't show her cards. I think that girl could be in the best position possible in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time with Pat
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next