Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Tea Time with Pat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Since you asked Cent I will deliver LMAO. My game plan tonight is to win the HOH. I can’t trust anyone but myself. Ideally though winning the veto and Shelli not winning HOH would be ideal. She threw me up on the block twice and still couldn’t get me out so I would love the satisfaction of getting her out. However, Shelli did make a lot of enemies since Kam and David both are in jury now so maybe sitting next to her won’t be that bad to win this game. It’s a lot to think about LMAO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:04 pm

LETS GOOO!!! Omg I am so happy!! I didn't even think I would have made it this far AHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Of course it has to be Shelli.. Of course...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:17 pm

I feel so defeated honestly. I know i lost i am just mad at myself. This was my comp. I felt really good about the days. But I need this veto
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:48 pm

This is still one of the worst case scenarios. I wanted Shelli gone tonight but she is now automatic Final 3. If I can win veto and send Rose home I can solidify a good case though to maybe swing the jury for my game.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Shelli has really turned up her game at the end so it definitely won't go unnoticed. I really hope she sticks true to her word though and doesn't use the veto
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:42 am

I just want to clear some things up in here. I said the game through my eyes in my opening statement and I am ready for the questions. However, I do believe I should have used my diary room in a more positive manner. For instance, many times in the heat of the moment I would be frustrated that Rose won a lot of comps. Obviously, she isn't a robot. I totally misjudged her in the beginning of the season, and she has been the most honest person I have met in this game. She didn't owe me anything yet she kept me over barney and david, despite those two people being the lone votes to keep her early on in the game. I am blessed she came back in this game because I really saw a different side to her. She is a fighter and a true competitor. Also, to Shelli. Game-wise, I wasn't a fan of your style late on but I am glad we are good personally. I have loved this experience so much and whatever happens tomorrow, I know I gave it my absolute all to end up in this position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time with Pat
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 3 :: Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Patrick Star-
Jump to: