Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Tea Time with Pat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:23 pm

This is the BEST case scenario. It looks like I didn't even vote Riku out, I feel good with Rose and Momo and my name wasn't even brought up publicly. I am not in any need feeling like I need the next HoH.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:30 pm

Rose is playing this game so so sneaky. Me and Ariana are in such a great spot though with Rose like we might not even need this next HOH. If Klaus wins or Kam or Peter that could be best case scenario. What scares me is if a neutral player like Barney or Rue or Lauren wins this comp.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Klaus is getting paranoid according to Rose. So basically, the pot is calling the kettle black. I just don't understand the need to be paranoid right now. I definitely think this is amazing for Ariana and myself because we would be good if almost anyone wins this HoH
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:29 am

right now it is coming down to the wire. David and Barney need to drop so this backdoor Rose plan can go into full effect. Klaus winning this one would be best case scenario. Patty will be under his rock soon so this one won't be mine LMAO
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 am

today was great, money got added to the pot, Rose is gone, and currently I haven't been the topic of any public blow-ups. I really want the next HOH. There are definitely some threats that need to be gone. After Rose's eviction, I am not sure how I stand with David, Daniele, and Liza. I also don't even know where Lauren's head is at or why Shelli used the veto on her. Preferably if someone from 6 pack wins it that would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Momo is definitely trying to play that all alone game. Publicly, you state you messaged Lauren during the HOH comp. Lauren happens to be my target. Hmmm, I think I might just have to consider targeting both of y'all
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Of course I told Shelli and Lauren they are both pawns. However, with one of them gone it doesn't even hurt my game. I feel I connected a bridge with Rue and i still feel good with 6 pack and the goddesses. Shelli already ran to Klaus so I know Shelli and Lauren are aligned. If one of them wins veto it is gonna be tough to determine between Barney and Momo. I really want this veto so I can determine the fate of my HOH
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 pm

There is a lot to think about right now. Klaus is obviously closer to Barney than I expected. Those are clearly two endurance comp beasts. If I could potentially have Lauren and Shelli still here by the end of my HOH then it wouldn't be that bad. I feel I can beat both of them in the end. However, Klaus can play next week in the HOH so would targeting Barney potentially make an enemy out of Klaus, who knows. I just hope Barney or Momo don't win this veto if they get picked
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Daniele playing could be a wild card for me. If she wins, it will definitely let me test her loyalties
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:58 pm

I don't trust Lauren, Shelli, and Momo as far as I can throw them. Shelli will definitely target me if she wins. I really hope Lauren goes home because she is definitely the bigger threat. I think it is good that all three of them saw the block and people might start to believe they had an alliance going
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:56 am

Idk why but I have the gut feeling that the votes could flip. David has the double vote and I haven't heard anything. Klaus hinted to me that david could be working with Shelli and Lauren. This would literally backfire if Lauren doesn't go home tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:47 pm

I am so happy Lauren is gone. I am surprised, since Shelli couldn't vote, who the other vote was to keep Lauren. I think Shelli and Lauren had more people in their alliance. It is possible that it could have been Rue. I feel like I am in a good place with everyone right now except maybe Shelli. She would be worst case scenario to win the next HOH
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Without a doubt, I feel I will be nominated for eviction. I am getting my mindset ready for the veto. Even if I am not nominated there is a chance for a backdoor or I could be the replacement nominee.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 pm

I am going into this veto with the intent to win no matter the competition. I already know Momo and Shelli will have tricks up their sleeve and they are both super fast typers.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Star

Patrick Star

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:29 pm

100% there is something shady going on. Bea and Lauren were both inactive ALL day but magically show up to vetoes when they need to. I mean props to them it is good game play. I am just super proud of myself and I know i tried my absolute best in that comp and I am honored it was a puzzle of Mama Day! No matter what, I will try and campaign and if i go i will leave with many new friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time with Pat   Tea Time with Pat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time with Pat
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next