Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:10 pm

I promise you, I'll be more upfront about any feelings or thoughts I have. I really don't want to come across as sneaky or someone who can spin things or anything like that.

I just felt in over my head in the beginning of the game, but obviously things have changed and in hindsight I completely understand why things played out the way they did. I don't hold any grudges at all.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:18 pm

Lol Ariana was running her mouth that earlier wow it was me who thought there was a girls alliance and that she was apart of. Riku and I started believing it more and more but we never thought you were apart of it cuz you publicly called Hailey out. But the other day, Liza said something along the lines of how she was working with you and Hailey
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:21 pm

I was NEVER working with Hailey O______O
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Lauren couldn’t go up because she was on my team and automatically safe. The other teams had people that had spoken to me. It just turned out that your team had Maggie who was inactive and at that time, me and a Barney never spoke at all. I still wanted Justin Trudeau out, which is what almost unanimously happened. There’s no hard feelings on my part. I also feel like I’m starting again because of the blow up that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Yeah that all makes sense! It's cool.

I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'm fading, I was going to try to play in veto but I completely missed the play in question lol.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:21 pm

Goodnight Rose! Talk to you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Goodnight rose!!! Get some sleep. I should be gone too but ://
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 am

Okay so I'm 100% down for the plan for the 5 of us (3 of us + barney and david) to vote Bea.

Barney told me about the plan as well. This all sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9