Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 12:07 pm

If everybody was active, this would be a stressful ass twist lol I have faith you will win the veto !!
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:49 pm

Hey guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Hey Kam how are you today
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Rose you’re literally a genius with that name OMG Also I’m so sorry about putting up your trio but I feel like you’re literally going to get that safety. Tbh the way you handled it and how understanding you were meant so much to me. I don’t see a scenario that gets you evicted at all
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:56 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
Hey Kam how are you today

I’m exhausted and I’m just having my first meal of the day smh
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
If everybody was active, this would be a stressful ass twist lol I have faith you will win the veto !!

Omg right?! I would have self evicted lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:24 pm

I’ve been tired all yesterday and today is no different 😩
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 2:40 pm

Kam wrote:
Rose you’re literally a genius with that name OMG Also I’m so sorry about putting up your trio but I feel like you’re literally going to get that safety. Tbh the way you handled it and how understanding you were meant so much to me. I don’t see a scenario that gets you evicted at all

Thank you <333
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:01 pm

Thank goodness I won!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:02 pm

yess congratulations I knew you would!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:02 pm

You smashed that because i definitely wasn’t getting any of it ahah
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Hey guys who do you think we should vote to evict
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 pm

I mean, I think Justin Trudeau probably. He just doesn't sign on at all, it would be screwed up if he stays I think loll.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 8:40 pm

I agree. He’s the most inactive of everybody there tbh
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:11 pm

Congrats Rose! You killed that OMG I’m glad everything worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next