Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Kam wrote:
I appreciate it. Hopefully I have the votes to stay cos those comps are clearly not my strong suit

I think Lauren is def the easy vote no matter what happens and I'll be flabbergasted if she actually wins veto!!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Well...

That fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:14 pm

lol of course she comes out of inactive and wins the veto! 😩
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Rose as your hoh, is there someone you really want gone?
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:15 pm

At this point, I really have no idea and I'm open to whatever. Obviously I don't want Kam out.

Which one of the two between Riku and Ariana would benefit us the most??
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:16 pm

I would really appreciate it if you guys can keep me. I’m not ready to leave yet <3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:18 pm

There's no way I'm letting you leave. I'm so sorry that the easy vote won veto, it's awful. But there's no way I'll let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Alright so I’m not voting Kam so let’s discuss the pros and cons of both Ariana and Riku
Back to top Go down
Kam

Kam

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Rose the Hat wrote:
There's no way I'm letting you leave. I'm so sorry that the easy vote won veto, it's awful. But there's no way I'll let this happen.

Omg thanks girl! I appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Riku is good at challenges, which can be a good thing for us if we can align with him. I told Riku why I nominated the way I did, and he completely understood why I did it.

Ariana seems like someone who is friendly and could be a good ally too, it's really tough to say lmao. Both are really friendly and nice, I feel awful this is all happening under my HOH reign.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:23 pm

Riku can win comps and Ariana is a social butterfly. Keeping both would be beneficial to us right now so having to decide who to evict between them is so hard
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Yeah it's really hard, I think there's benefits for either scenario for us to be honest!!
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:43 am

So it looks like Kam is definitely going to survive this eviction!!

I want you both to know that I'm loyal and willing to stick with you guys. I know Riku is kind of calling me out on the eviction thread, but don't worry about that stuff, I promise!!
Back to top Go down
Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:51 am

Let’s get it guys <3
Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Literally don't listen to Riku!! It's total bullshit, there's no reason for me to stage a fight with someone who is already going to be evicted to just put a bigger target on myself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam   This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Klaus, Rose the Hat & Kam
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next