Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DRs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: DRs   DRs EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Hey Hey!I love you

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:44 am

Not me saying Holy fuxk to Swaggys donation on purpose knowing it's going to change to "I want to lick you" lmao

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Night 1   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 am

Night 1

Phew it feels wild to be back. The stress of this season about to be on 1000 😂. I like the vibes of this cast so far, everyone seems to be active af and I haven't noticed much in active people as of yet. So far I've tried to not make it obvious that I played before by playing dumb I don't know what the word censors are lol. I'm trying to be more vocal in the public settings so I'm noticeable but not too vocal that I'm annoying or over the top. I've tried to reach out to as many people as I could to build some kind of connection through normal chats. I haven't reached out to everyone tho, everyone I've spoken to so far I reached out to them but two. I'm going to hold off on reaching out to everyone and see who reaches out to me first. Definitely don't want to win the first HoH but will try in the comp because I didn't in S2.

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am

Aang lowkey reminds me of Riku 🤔 they both use a lot of "!!!" 😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Megan Fox is going to be messy af I already see it 😂. The way she going hard about this guy alliance and the HoH didn't even start yet SKSKSKS
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Billie Eilish wrote:
Megan Fox is going to be messy af I already see it 😂. The way she going hard about this guy alliance and the HoH didn't even start yet SKSKSKS
Well it started but hasn't been crowned yet opp
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:25 pm

What guy alliance?
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Girl idk she thinks there's a guy alliance since there's only like 6 guys and the rest of us are girl characters 😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Not Aang suggesting we make a private room with other people after I asked him if we should make one for us. How you suggest to make a private chat room with other people but don’t want to give any names? Make it make sense lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

If Noms stay the same I think Leslie and the person who I wanted to be first boot to go. Forgot ha name lolol basically Layla's noms! It would benefit our group and also would eliminate 1 semi active person and 1 in active person. Heather's noms will possibly go after her if they win HoH and neither of them are really active. I'd prefer semi active ppl to go rn than inactives because they'll always be targeted and that keeps me safe for more weeks to come hopefully <3 especially with a cast of 20+ people
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:39 pm

We- not my inbox being already 83% full on night one
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 pm

Why does Sandra lowkey remind me of Pedro

DRs Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528be28519ff472de2ff92f15eb84308c0f34f980b&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:21 am

Day 2
I managed to survive week 1 of eviction and not touch the block! Something I couldn't do on BBQ2 even tho I touched the block and won veto. Megan Fox made a girls group chat called The Bad Girls Club lol it's a cute name. I can see it turning wild soon tho. Everyone in our group seems cool, there is a few people in there that don't talk much and are usually online. So that's kind of sus but it is week one so I'm not worried about it yet. Megan did point it out to me tho so at least I'm not the only one who notices it. I wanted Leslie and Alyia out this week for reasons why I said before. I ended up voting out Leslie. I was going to vote out Aliya but she's the only one who reached out to me before I voted. She told me she had a good amount of votes to keep her. But she also told me about this majority alliance she heard about. Not sure how true that is but I wouldn't doubt it especially with a cast of 32 players. Once again I'm not apart of a majority alliance lmao not even shocked. It's probably for the best tho because that shit is bound to blow up quick especially if they ran to tell Aliya about it. I did tell people I was thinking of voting her out opp and she told me she heard people throwing ha name around sksksk. I kept her tho because if most people are voting her out might as well go the other way to split the votes since BGC also wants the same ppl out as me. Gotta find out who's in that Majoirty alliance and split them up asap! Still don't know who to trust 100% yet but hope to find my person soon. Layla won HoH because 5 people consider her as their F2 so gotta keep an eye out on her because her social game must be good if she got 5 ppl thinking that. I'm cool with Aang but he's vague af so idk what to think with him yet. I'm also cool with Daphne but we haven't talked much game yet so I'm hoping on expanding on that tomorrow. Going to try to be included in more alliance or probably even create some because not tryna be on the outs again. Anyways that's all for today <3

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:02 am

Hold Awnn now why Megan Fox remind me of Amy aka Coco from S2👀
DRs Tenor
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:04 am

That crackhead energy lowkey match lmao 
If its ha I just know she in someones DMs saying I'm in a pop girl or music group alliance with Celine Dion and Tinshe like that Cartoon Alliance she made up that I was in sksksks Crying or Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs Empty

Back to top Go down

DRs
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Billie Eilish-
Jump to: