Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DRs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 am

Not Rae dragging my story sksksk 
I put alot of thought into LOL I just did it late and had to wrap it up quickly. I had like a minute left to post it 😂 and I flopped because I forgot it had to be a fairytale 😥

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:39 am

I'm sorry I didnt mean it as a drag sksjsjjsjsjsjd
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
I'm sorry I didnt mean it as a drag sksjsjjsjsjsjd
It's fine lmao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:15 am

Day 8 7/6/20

The way this house got me fuxked up sksks. Literally no clue what's going on in the house. Seems like a lot, i have an idea but ofc I don't know everything. Sandra pushing for Chloe to leave is probably because what Chloe was saying about her and Tyler is true. She wanted to keep Michael most likely because she feels she can control him and get info out of him. Tyler no clue where his head is at but he flip flopped this HoH with who he wanted out. But I also feel like maybe Sandra wanted him to possibly ask me to see if I would say something different to him. To try and catch me in a lie possibly. BGC has been doing good with winning HoHs but I feel like everyone there is not 100% with the group but there for the security. AOC and Audrey going for immunity yesterday I found to be weird and sus. Audrey I can understand because she's won an HoH before and doesn't want to come across as a threat like Daphne. But AOC has been saying since day 1 she wanted an HoH but went for immunity like oh? . Sandra pointed out that Daphne has been working with everyone which would make sense as to y she went for immunity. Michael made this 10 person alliance called the outsiders sksksk Kway tease. If I were to win HoH rn I'd go for Penny, Nottie, Michael, or Carly. Those are 4 ppl I haven't talked much with or connected with at all.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:26 am

Not Percy randomly coming in my DMs saying there's a boy alliance of him, Aang, Tyler, Nottie, Dean, and Idris. Looks like half that alliance is gone time to go for the other half I love you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:12 pm

When everyone's name in BGC is getting thrown out but mine I had to laugh LMAOO Michael is a mess sksks

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:49 pm

I'm screaming because I know damn well Sandra probably planted those seeds in Michael's head and thats y he going awf lmfao her or Tyler. But he mentioned Tyler so I think it's Sandra sksks cause I feel like she attempted to do it to me but I kept brushing it off 💀
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:54 pm

Michael CiminoGIRL PLS ARE THE CAMERAS ROLLING? WHERES THE SIKE

LMAOOO im cryin

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:57 am

Day 9 7/7/20
phew chilee I almost forgot to write a DR lmao.
Anyways, tonight was wild and alot of tea was spilled. Me thinks the stuff Michael was saying has some truth to it. it makes sense why the people he said continued to choose each other during that HoH each round. I think Sandra planted that seed In his head or he noticed it himself and that's what caused his blow up. My name wasn't said so <3. Tyler and Sandra keep getting called out as a duo I'm not sure how true that is but it is intresting to keep an eye on. AOC being called out as a snake is not shocking to me tbh lmao. I can 100% see her being a snake plus she barely talks in the BGC group so it would make sense. Marinne getting called out as a snake as well was random but also makes me wonder. Yesterday she told me she would probably vote out Chloe too when I said I would but she told Aang she voted out Heather. Either she lied to one of us or Aang told her he was doing Heather and she agreed. I want to win HoH to get tea of what's been going on in the house but I feel like I'm in a good spot rn that I probably don't need to win one just yet. Daphne getting called out for playing both sides also makes sense too. Her and AOC went for immunity to not show their cards of playing both sides.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:09 pm

The way 4 ppl from BGC are going up and I'm not going to tell them shit sksksk
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Laya/Keke are being put up by Marianne and Carter/Megan by Aang phew. Hoping for a Megan and Laya eviction if noms stay the same
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:17 pm

My guesses of the Returnees
Me: Spongebob 😌
Carter: Dom
Megan: Coco
Sandra: Pedro
Laya: idk but I think they're a returnee
Tyler: Not sure but since last night I thought he was a Returnee most likely from S2. Because he msged me and said I added you in that big alliance iknow you would appreciate being apart of it. LOL because spongebob wasn't included in anything sksksk
Aang: I thought Riku but idk lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 pm

My guesses are based on how they interact in the game and just me being observant
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Not Laya saying this in the BGC chat forgetting about Megan lmfaoo 
Layla KeatingHopefully! Then Keke and I would have the numbers to stay
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:58 pm

Not Marianne trying to strong arm me to vote Keke out in DMs lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRs
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Billie Eilish-
Jump to: