Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DRs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:46 am

Day 10 7/8/20 

Phew this eviction was wild 3 powers were used! That's alot lmao. Happy to see Megan go soley because I can see her being a threat down the line. She's social af and I had a feeling she had multiple alliances. Daphne confirmed that tonight. Sad to see Keke go because I feel like the things being said about her wasn't true and probably related to Laya more than it did her. Laya won the 1st HoH because 5 people said she could be their F2 and tonight she recieved no votes! That's dangerous af especially if her name was being thrown around alot and she didn't get a single vote phew chile. I'm sure she got one vote which was Sandra but that was blocked. Everyone or some are saying Sandra and Tyler are running the game not sure how true that is because I'm sure Sandra would've gotten her way if that was true. She has shown the be knowledgeable of whats going on in the game tho so it's still a possibility. Tonight I tried to make sure Megan had the votes to be evicted, luckily Daphne came to me and told me she wanted her out because I knew I wasn't alone. I hadn't heard Megan's name being said till Susie said she was leaning that way and gave me the push to see if others thought the same. Luckily Daphne already knew people who wanted to vote Megan out as well so win win. I told Marianne I was going to vote Keke out and ended up doing the opposite opp. So I'm going to have to do damage control somehow tomorrow or now before she sees the results and let her know why I switched up lol

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 am

The way I have to entertain Aang's mess when I know he's in a guy alliance with Tyler, Nottie, and Percy. Phew
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am

Day 11 7/9/20

Not it being day 11 and it feels like a whole ass month sjdjdjdh. Audrey won HoH tonight so another win for BGC! She decided she was going to target Aang tonight because someone told her he wanted to backdoor her last night. I wonder who he told that too that snitched on him. He went from HoH to evicted in span of 24 hrs skdndjdj. Percy is going to end up being a goat pawn ewch week of he's not evicted soon. He's easy to put up and no one is willing to evict him. Sandra using her immunity tonight to keep herself  safe if she doesn't win HoH tomorrow im intrested to see what happens. Will she be put up or save herself. I need to win an HoH to get some tea because that's when people start spilling info but I don't feel its the right moment for me to win one just yet. Look at Aang he won HoH and got his ass booted the next day sksksjd. I don't want the same faith for me plus iknow people I'm working with are going after each other. Best for me to let them go after each other then try to strike a move. I need to try and build better relationships with people I haven't spoken much with but it's hard when they igg my message lmaoo.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Not Keesha being “paranoid” af in my messages. Idk if she’s legit paranoid she might go up, or she’s working with Tyler and doesn’t want me to think they’re together. So she’s trying to steer me away from that idea, or I might be going up and she’s trying to make me feel good before I go up 🤔🤔. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:50 pm

All this paranoia <3

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:51 pm

Lmao let me liveeee
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:57 am

Day 12 7/10/20

Percy decided he wanted to come out and play tonight<3
I'm pretty sure the snake in BGC is Daphne. She wanted to save Percy tonight and everyone in BGC seemed to want to vote him out. He decided to say all of our names but hers? Weird. There's no way it can't be her, she said we can use him as a number so she must've had to be close with him. 6 people voted to keep him tonight and I wonder who those people are. If I had to guess I'd say Daphne, Sandra, Susie, Haleigh, Keesha maybe if not susie, Nottie, and Celine. There's so many snakes in this game sksks imagine how tried we are. Now i definitely need to win an HoH and makes some moves before my ass gets booted out of here lmao. Sandra is definently playing all sides and spreading info around to see who will go after each other.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:59 am

Why did I just scream lmfao
Percy JacksonDid he just make a Glass house analogy? Here comes the Harvard Graduates y'all..
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:32 am

The way me and Carter are connecting the dots on Daphne's rat game in DMs <3 hehe its about to be over for ha
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:49 am

I just know Tyler is from S2 but I can't tell who sksksk
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:55 am

Watch Nottie have the vote nullifer and ends up staying sksjdj
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:00 am

Day 13 7/11/20

Nottie left phew. Nottie made several points tonight as did people who have been evicted. I've wanted him out because we've never spoken and his game play makes no sense to me. He only shows up in my pms when he's touched the block other than that he was no where to be found. Blair's game is idk she's vey vauge lmao amd doesn't really talk much game at least not with me but we talk. So I need to try and turn that into something that I did not see happening with Nottie. Sandra is obviously lying and playing all sides. She said she hasn't spoken to Nottie since the start of the game which I call bullshit lol I'm sure they both spoke with each other regatding the tea Percy gave them about BGC. Both started spreading it to other people in the house. Daphne's game got clocked tonight and basically stuff me and Carter thought was kind of confirmed last night. 5 people kept Nottie not sure whom but I'm going to guess Tyler, Carly, Celine, Haleigh, Marianne or Keesha 🤔 if not them I feel Audrey. Clearly people are lying about their votes and what theyre going to do which I get why. But if they want something to happen and thinks to switch up in the game why lie sjdjdj.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:02 pm

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
How does an endurance comp work on here? Are we going to have to join a zoom call?

I'm screaming lmfao especially if Sandra is a returnee sksjsj and she acting this clueless when I think she said she read up on older seasons 😭😭😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:49 pm

My returnee updated list of who's in the game rn.

Sandra: Pedro
Carter: Dom
Tyler: Aaron
Layla: idk yet but I think she from S2

If all my guesses are right, the way S2 is that iconic along with Dom 😌💜
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Not Carly being online and getting knocked out of the HOH the first round... and Keesha throwing it probably lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRs
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Billie Eilish-
Jump to: