Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DRs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:50 am

Day 14 7/12/20

Today was quiet intresting. Nothing has happened<3 . This HoH long af😭. Didn't fall asleep in the first 1 hour this time around maybe I won lmaoo. Carly and Keesha missing the comp sksks I think Keesha threw it. Carly I think the same but she gave her reasoning so I'll give her the benefit of doubt. Only 4 people dropped so far and the rest of us are still here skdjdj. I don't see any of us dropping anytime soon. BGC is in the minority right now, 4 of us vs everyone else. So none of us can drop till the others start dropping if we want to win HoH again.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:58 pm

Not me staying up all night in the HOH to flop and fall alseep alittle before 920 😭 to then wake up the next round 🙃
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:29 pm

The way if Tyler is Aaron BGC probably stands no chance in this comp sjejej😭
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:26 am

Day 15 7/13/20

Phew yesterday's HOH was wild. Didn't know how long I was going to last as long as I did haha. 14 hours is a long time, wish ir would've been 15. Was kinda mad I fell asleep sksk I didn't even know I missed a post, I thought I posted but guess I didn't. AOC, Celine, Tyler, and Carter really did their thing in that comp! With Carter pulling out the win!! Carter said shes nominating Haleigh and Marianne which I found surprising she wouldn't nominate Sandra and Tyler. It's possible she's working with them or she made a deal in dms with Tyler to drop and keep Sandra/himself safe. If noms end up staying the same I don't care if either of them leave as of yet. If veto gets used and Carly is the replacement I might vote her out or Marianne if shes next to Carly.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am

Not Marianne messaging me asking me if I want her to go up lmfaooo what. Somebody lyin on my name zjdjdj I only said Carly's ass 😭😂
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:40 am

Day 15 DR continuing...

So Marianne is saying Carter told her she's going up because people are pushing her to nominated her. Not sure if Carter really said that and if she did how true that is. Carter told me she liked both of them but there's not many options. Clearly she has BGC so she won't nominate us but she has everyone else. So if she just has out of Marianne, Haleigh, Carly, or Blair that means maybe she's working with everyone else to some degree bdjdjdj. Which means she can't go against them just yet or people really did push for them lol. But whom🤔 only person who I can think of that could possibly want Marianne up is Sandra or Daphne. I remember Daphne wanted Blair out because she said she was a number for Marianne who is against our group. If that's the case then those two(Carter/Daphne) are maybe close🤔. I told Carter I thought Daphne was the snake who told Percy about BGC shshdj if they're together she definently been told her what I said LOL. Thats why she told me in messages BGC needs to stick together and can't lose trust with one another. And why Daphne messaged me worried about what Percy said that night and how it looked weird he said everyone's name but hers 👀. She was worried people in the group may feel weird about that or others but then said he did say her name with others not in the group. Which Sandra, Nottie, or Carter told her about. Because Sandra told me about it but Nottie apparently told Carter about it too. Who told Daphne 🤯 lmao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:41 am

Not me having an essay of a DR based on 3 msgs Marianne sent me💀

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:52 pm

The way this vote starting to feel like the Big T vs Syd vote all over again with Marianne/Haleigh sjdjdj
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:04 pm

Ugh the way Marianne is making several points and I feel conflicted because I feel like I'm right in the middle of this vote. The way I'm gonna have to lie through my teeth lmaoo

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty

Not me telling Marianne she's targeting me and no one said that and she gave me some tea I love you😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DRs - Page 5 Empty

The way your PFP makes me almost faint
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Sksksk sorry for the blood lmao
That's going to be me after tonight with all this lying I'm gonna have to do 😭
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:11 pm

Who you lying to?
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Marianne about someone telling me she's targeting me sjdjdj and whoever else based on who I vote to evict😭

I hate lying too LOL
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:37 am

Day 16 7/14/20

Phew chilee tonight was another wild night/eviction. Marianne girly I'm sorry to have voted you out and lied go you<3 I I really didn't know what I was going to do until I typed out my vote. Everything I said I meant besides keeping you and giving you my vote. I just had to go with my gut that you didn't have the votes to stay which I guess my gut was right because you didn't. The first vote I feel bad for this season I think besides Aang lol. Anyways... Marianne gave me some tea tonight after I decided to tell her someone told me she was coming after me to see what she would say(that was a lie too, unless she really was n I didnt know haha). I told her this based on what Tyler told me that Celine wanted me and Blair nomainted. Apparently she was working with her and had a F2 with her as well. She said Carter made a girl alliance with 7 girls that included her, Layla and Sandra which I believe. She also said Carter is working with Tyler too which is possible and why she hasn't nomainted any of those mentioned plus BGC. Carter's only options were who she nomainted plus blair, carly, keesha if shes not working with her, and Celine. All the stuff Marianne told me I actually believe and dont think shes lying. I don't think Tyler is lying either when he says Celine wanted me to go up especially if her, Tyler, and Carter were the last 3 in the HoH. Some deals were clearly made in private. I feel like I need to win one of the upcoming HoHs to secure my position in this game. Get information and make some moves because its time lmaoo. I have my 2 double votes I need to use soon so hopefully 2 big targets go up where I can use them on those players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRs   DRs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRs
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Billie Eilish-
Jump to: