Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan & Blair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:38 am

Yeah that’s what I told her. It was first day and nobody will knew anybody so I’m not mad about it. Being nominated feels like a lifetime ago to me even though I know it’s only been a few days
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:43 am

It does seem like forever. All of the Loreal in the world is not gonna keep me from going grey in this place.

I will let you know when Heather hits me up. I have a PILE of work to do - my coworker took vacation and now I need to cover her desk and I may as well be doing brain surgery because I am so lossssssssssst - so I may be slow in responding but I will be here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:53 am

No worries girly. Do what you have to do. It’s probably just gonna be a mingling day anyway until the HOH tonight because we already got the eviction out of the way
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:55 am

Heather is 100% down. So excited. I requested the room. Me, you, Sandra and her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:21 am

Yay!! Let’s do this. This will remain our room when just me and you need to converse though.

Hive Mind forever! I love you
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 am

Excellent!!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Hey girl. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I told Sandra in our PMs that me and you were friendly but we didn’t talk much game. I didn’t want her to suspect a final 2 with us and get uncomfortable talking to us. So if I don’t mention any of our game talks, that’s why.

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Perfect. Smile I will keep up that charade!

Blair Waldorf likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:24 am

At the point where I just trust you and me again. These votes are going so rogue.

So, I'm gonna sit in here today and wait for the comp.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:40 am

Right! I’m starting to get a little paranoid now too. I’m trying not to let it take over but its hard not to. I’m going to be honest with you because I know I can be honest with you & I trust you. Things Penny was saying got to me a little.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:47 am

I like Penny but I think a lot of people were lying. The other night everyone was, like, MIKE IS GOING! BYE, MIKE! so I voted for Chloe because she was just making shit up all over the place... and then they KEPT MIKE. So, yeah. I'm freaking out.

Even last night everyone was telling me Penny would go and look at how close it was to Percy going and he never logs in.

There is something going on that I am not seeing and then Mike throws me under the bus. I had to laugh because a few of those folks I barely talk to and some I outright don't trust. That is the second group I have heard me be accused of being in. First one -- and this one made me laugh -- included Carly and Percy. I am such a good player I put TWO of my people on the block. LMAO

They lied to Sunshine about me and she came at me in an email. I tried writing Michael last night to tell him people were lying to him. He never wrote back. Penny and I were cool and I told her I was keeping her. I voted out Mike only because he seems to believe whatever is told to him and that scares me.

I don't know, girl. We need to watch what we say and just let people fight, I think. I mean, making it to 20 is amazing and soon we should only be doing one HOH because these doubles are so scary and hard to survive.

I am stressed. Slept like 5 hours.

Watch that luxury shop like a hawk if you don't have anything yet. There should be new items posted today and we won't get alerts because she is just updating an existing post. And read the instructions carefully so you post your wants in the right place in your DR.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:27 am

Yeah I think a lot of what they were saying was just them trying to save their skin by painting the target on someone else but it’s hard not to get at least a little paranoid about it. That’s the nature of the game I guess. It’s fine though. I still trust you 100 percent. & I have your back. A whole lot of these so called alliances I’m betting we’re just made to placate Michael when he was spiraling and the people in them probably don’t even consider them real.

It’s a good thing most of these people you are mentioning are already gone and the ones who are left will continue to be targets unless they win. & it looks like Percys grace period may be over considering he almost went home yesterday.

& yeah I did the easy money task last night and I’m going to be watching out for the luxury shop. Thanks for telling me because I didn’t know she was adding new stuff today

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:35 am

You're welcome!

I wonder who has that HOH?? I thought maybe Carly but I think she would have used it last night so maybe Tyler. He was been HOH twice now and played in a lot of comps so maybe???

That scares me. LOL It's just floating around out there.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 am

& how in the heck did they get it so fast. You’re right it has to be someone who has played in and won a lot of comps and Tyler does fit that mold. He probably has it. I’m guessing he feels safe right now because he didn’t feel the need to use it yet. I don’t blame him. He’s probably safe for a bit in he game. Must be nice lol I’m not sure if I would have the patience not to use it immediately if I got it. It is a scary power though in the wrong hands
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:57 am

It is. That's why I think he has it. He knows he can lay low for now. Watch when he uses it eventually because that will let us know who is afraid of and that info benefits us.

This is hard. I haven't played many of these online games so I'm really trying to be a detective and watch everything but I probably overthink. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan & Blair
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next