Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan & Blair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Omg!! So sorry I’m just getting back him. Yes! I’d love to be in a room with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Edibles? Where? I love party favors lol
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Yay!!!!

The edibles are in my belly. Sorry. Too late.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 pm

Lol it’s ok I understand. Next time? Lmao!

Has Arisa opened the room yet?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:05 pm

FYI - I feel good about Alicia but you're my number one priority in there. Sorry not sorry. Don't tell. Shhhhh. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Same!! Youre my definite final 2. I am going to ride with you all the way. I like Alycia but it is what it is

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:06 am

GURL! I just saw this. OMG! Same! LMAO

Ok, well, shit. That did not work out. We lost Alycia. And that is okay, I guess. I had hoped she'd make it but better us here than where she is right now. I think Idris making a stink last minute was his downfall or he would have been safe.

Remember how you and Alycia became close when you were on the block? Night one, when Heather wandered in last minute, I sent her a welcome note and told her to hurry to HOH so she would not be left out of the game. I feel bad for people. I am a sucker. So I just wanted her to have a shot to play, you know? At any rate, we formed a bit of a bond. Like you and Alycia. I have not talked to her since that night but last night when she reached out to me for my vote, I told her if she managed to stay that I would love to work with her.

I think Rae needs a place to land, too. I told her I was SURE she would be safe last night. (I didn't think so, but, bloop. Now she is so thank God I said that.) Since it is just us TWO now, what do you think about me, you, Rae, Heather and Sandra?? We need some numbers. But I won't make a move without your input.

I'm pretty good friends with Sandra now. I wish I could say we were some great comp beasts and players but, in truth, she's just a really funny girl and we chat throughout the day about dumb stuff, like toast. Yes, toast. That was legit a huge convo yesterday. She helps me to keep my mind less stressed. She's kinda odd so people don't know what to make of her but if you look at her as a number instead of some queen of Big Brother, she's pretty fantastic.

Let's regroup, boo. We got this. <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:00 am

Omg!! Do we share a brain??? Wtf! Lmao! So I had a talk with Heather last night as well because I was pretty sure she would end up safe and I told her I was voting for her to stay (because our plan was to vote out Idris but she doesn’t have to know that) so I told her I’d love to work with her if she stayed because I knew she’d either go and it wouldn’t matter or stay. So she stayed and now that we have no Alycia I can work with her. Plus I knew that she was really good at these damn comps.

& me and Sandra were talking pretty much all day yesterday about wanting to work together in the game. We’ve talked a lot before but yesterday was the first day we talked game. Obviously you and Alycia were closer to me but I like Sandra. I would be game with working with her.

The only one I don’t really know is Rae. I haven’t spoken with her much since day 1. But I’m cool with it if she’s cool with it. We just gotta be careful.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 am

I agree. We feel Rae out and see what she says but for sure we can do me, you, Heather and Sandra.

WE HAVE A HIVE MIND NOWWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:13 am

Yeah just continue talking to Rae and see what’s on her mind before we add her. We can see how Heather and Sandra feel about it and if they want to do it we can make another group with Rae in it.

Omg!! Did you just come up with our final 2 alliance name? HIVE MIND sounds legit 8) 8)
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:15 am

Omg. That would be a stellar name. Lmao.

Yeah, Rae is a wildcard. I haven't mentioned a group to her. She is really busy with school and finals should we just do us 4?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:18 am

Hive Mind makes us sound like a bunch of super geniuses lmao! I love it

Yeah we can do just us 4 for now. & maybe try and talk with Rae and get close with her to maybe have her as a number? I’ll try to touch base with her today and see how’s she’s feeling without mentioning a group. But yeah we can definitely do me, you, Heather and Sandra. Just reach out and see how they feel about it and let me know
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 am

Will do! Sandra is down. Waiting to hear from Heather!!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am

Cool. I figured Sandra would be down. She’s pretty cool. I think Heather will too. I told her we were good yesterday because she thought I’d still be mad about her putting me up the first day.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:35 am

I forgot about that completely. Yeah, can't hold that against her. She rushed in with minutes to spare and knew no one so you know it is not personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan & Blair
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next