Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 pm

By the way, I hope Michael and Shirley leave tonight but it's whatever to me.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm

Im asking around and I think Penelope is for sure leaving. She hasn’t talked to anyone and everyone is using that as an excuse. Im not sure who will be the second person because literally all I hear is Penelope. Im hoping they aren’t lying like they were last night with the Alycia vote. Michael is campaigning hardcore! So go bro it up with him if he stays! Aang is also campaigning and with Shirley hurt herself with how she came at you and not campaigning individually!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm

Im gonna vote Shirley!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Penelope sent me this which made me feel bad.

Hey! I was a little shocked with my nomination, you know it’s hard to talk to all 30 something people on this cast, but I guess it’s a learning curve huh. I just wanted to apologize to you because i seems you took it personal that I didn’t dm you, I assure you this wasn’t the case! I simply just couldn’t get around to it at the time, but we can chat now, Tata thank you!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:38 pm

Awww that sucks. :/ At least voting JUST opened so she may be able to get some votes from people!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:46 pm

The downfall of only have less than an hour to nominate. I mean it's not the end of the world if she goes, but if she stays it can be a way to gain a number.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:58 pm

That’s true! Im now hearing Shirley’s name a lot more so I think her and Penelope may be the two to leave!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:37 am

I'm trying to get votes on Michael lol. I don't really care who leaves, but he annoys me just looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:00 am

LOL the shirtless picture is also no doing it for me either! You think you got some votes his way?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:01 pm

It looks like I only got 2 lol, my impact Laughing. I think most people had rushed to vote for that $2 Laughing. I have to laugh just typing this out because it sounds surreal. Carter, how are you on this fine Wednesday? I'm sorry if I was less chatty yesterday. These people were making my head spin. I hope you were happy with my nominations.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm

LOL! The way most votes just went to Penelope and Shirley! I was not expecting shirley to get so many honestly. And Im great! Ready for the comp tonight! And I loved your noms! I felt like you were very transparent with why you nominated them, it was genuine, so I think no one feels bad about it. Except maybe Shirley but she’s gone lol. And it’s all good! You have to play your game and do what’s best for you! I’ll always back any decision you make! Even if you make it before me talk lol.
What about you? How are you feeling after seeing the vote and everything?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:13 pm

I was really hoping for Shirley and Michael but I'm not going to sit here all greedy, I'll accept a 50% return on my investment lol. I always want to talk things out with you. The problem is the size of this cast right now, it's like a full time job and I'm rather slow on the social front. I'll get better at it I promise. You're my main ally, so it's important you feel like we're a team.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:20 pm

I agree with it being a full time job! 30 people to try to talk to is impossible and would be just spreading yourself thin! I did talk to Michael and was trying to get some type of deal out of him by not voting him out but he was DRY. Lol. I tried to talk to Dean and he never messaged back but Im pretty sure he’s with Megan so it’s like whatever atp lol. You’re my main ally too! Do you think there is any truth to this majority alliance thing people keep saying?? Or well that Alycia and Shirley said? Cz that makes me nervous
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm

I honestly think there's multiple bigger alliances because the cast is so big. I'm honestly in none of them, but I'm hoping that my individual ties will keep me afloat until the big alliances self implode.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Yeah the biggest alliance im in is the one Megan made day one and no one talks in there but to kiss ass and say “Good luck in the HoH” as if it’s not transparent that they really don’t care about the room LOL!
And yeah I think people are gonna get to greedy and spread themselves across too many people and then get caught up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next