Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:18 pm

brought to you by he Michael Cimino from Love,Victor
Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:27 pm

6/29/20

Omg this is my first confessional and im super stocked and nervous to be here! Theres like 36 people in this cast and i kinda wanna die a little bit inside but it be like that. So rn my strategy is just to be active because thats really all you can go after rn is the inactives. Also i was asked to be apart of an alliance with a couple people ( i dont remember the names off the top of my head) but ig that means we are off to a good start. I really trust Percy, Sandra and Daphne- I have had really good chats with all of them. However I should be safe this week so hopefully i stay for the long run.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 pm

6/30/20

okay so week 1 finished and even though i voted in the minority I dont think that ruins my position very much. however the person i evicted ended up winning hoh and nomming me because i evicted her- which is kinda sus cuz i told her I would save her so someone mustve spilled the beans about that so i gotta keep my eyes wide open here. So im nominated the second week WHICH IS DEFASTING because ive put so much effort into being active and here for all the comps and votes. But on the bright side, it is looking good for me getting the votes, so praying to god I stay

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 pm

Okay so Ive spoken to a large portion of this cast and like i feel pretty okay ... but also i hope everyones not fucking with me
Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:26 pm

I think my biggest concern is that i feel like everyones on the same page about who to evict and im worried that like a rouge vote will send me out
Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:05 pm

7/1/20

I SURVIVED EVICTION OMGGGG. I ONLY GOT 2 VOTES! which is actually pretty decent when theirs so many people left. Idk who those two votes where tho and im little concerned because everyone said they would save me. However its week 3 (Day 4) AND I SURVIVED ANOTHER ROUND!! Why am i actually doing good though? Social Butterfly who? Anyways Im working on making some new alliances because I have other connections that I think would become stronger in a group of people. Final 28 here we come.

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:19 pm

yall aint ready for tonights DR
Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:16 am

7/2/20

YESSS Ladies we are safe again!!! Sad that percy is up because hes like my bro in this game and hes been through so much like he does not deserve to home. With all that being said- time to talk about that HOH cuz oomfs are shady. Keke, layla, daphne, tyler and megan are defiantly an alliance I mean they saved each other so many tops... I MEAN THE PROOF IS IN THE LIST. I have told people about that potentially being an alliance but I havent named dropped Daphne because shes my alliance member and was HoH so i didnt want to do that but she literally won and that same group of people were saving her right away.. so I think shes defiantly playing multiple sides and I see through it. But that alliance defiantly exists and im watching them closely xo but with all that being said see in f26.

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am

7/3/20

Okay so i wake up and i go about my day and about 5:30 I check the house chat AND IT WAS CRICKETS i mean no one has spoken all day... kinda sus if u ask me, so i started a thread that would hopefully livin the house so that was fun but ig it didnt really work.

But anyways onto the week, IM SAFE ANOTHER WEEK My girls Sandra and Keke won and I love that for them... however I DONT TRUST THEM whatsoever. Sandra, I love you but girl theres something very shady going on there... idk if shes working with the keke, layla, alliance... but I defiantly think theres a strong chance she is.

So the week happens and it only took a week for that alliance to be called out and I HAD TO LAUGH AT THE WAY THEY WERE BULLSHITTING THEIR WAY THROUGH THE EXPOSING. BYE PLS YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME AND OTHERS THAT YALL DONT HAVE AN ALLIANCE... we aint dumb chile. It takes literally an IQ of 5 (which i have) to look at that HOH and see that yall saved each other over and over every round... you didnt even try to hide it.

But I do applaud what Tinashe and Chloe did- they did what needed to be done after that very suspicious HOH

All i know is me and celine and penny are working on a solution and a minority alliance to try to gain some control back.. because i aint here for 16th place im HERE TO WIN

Hope you all are having a wonderful day... good night america.

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:52 pm

CONFESSIONAL: METHINKS IM OVER

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Michael Cimino-
Jump to: