Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tina Cohen Chang

Tina Cohen Chang

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:54 am

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited to be in the BBQ house. I am super nervous, but very excited nevertheless.

Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen Chang

Tina Cohen Chang

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:09 am

Confessional 1

I am so excited to be playing this game. However, I am very concerned about how quiet everyone is being. I don't know if I am missing out on everything and everyone is already aligned but only like 5 people have DMed me and I am just scared because I do not want to flop and I am stressing already. However, I am blessed to be safe for the first round.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen Chang

Tina Cohen Chang

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 11:57 pm

Okay so I fear I have been a bit boring this season because I am trying to tone down my super loud game last time. However, even though I'm literally only in one private chat (which is sick but whatever), I don't think anyone is after me and I'm hoping that know that there's been like two fights in a row during eviction that hopefully this takes the targets off the more inactive people and people actually start playing and targeting each other and hopefully giving me an easy path to finals.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen Chang

Tina Cohen Chang

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 5:52 pm

So i know my activity has been very low and I understand why I am nommed, I didn't speak to her after HOH cuz I honestly thought we were past the point of sucking up to the hoh and knowing that she was literally nommed just last week and neither of the noms are caillou or any of his allies is very weird.. why are you wasting this week on me when I literally have contributed nothing.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen Chang

Tina Cohen Chang

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:39 pm

All I am going to say is this is very similar to last season. Everyone being bland af and just doing what the HOH wants - like why are people in these games so unwilling to flip to make a move like its not that hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1