Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:06 am

3rd time is a charm lmfao here we go again. This time, I’m gonna try to combine Dany and Klaus. Layla will be sweet and social for the first half of the game and then right after the second luxury comp, she’s gonna come out! I hope I’m invited to alliances cuz chile I’m not starting any more 💀 I’m gonna have fun this season and not stress out too much even though $3k and the title would be so sweet , I need to just have fun with it.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 am

So far talked to Aang, Carter, Keke, Keesha and Marianne. Getting good vibes from Keesha, Carter and Keke Palmer so hopefully they feel the same. I can’t believe it’s going to be a cast of 34 😩
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:16 pm

talked to Carmichael and penny proud. Carmichael seems like she wants to go for Hoh but I’m getting good vibes from her so I would love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:52 pm

These mofos are gonna be active all day and night huh this is hurting my brain a little bit Sksksksksk it’s too much. Anyway so the bad girls club alliance was made with MegAn, AOC, Carter, Billie, Keke, Daphne and Audrey. Chile it’s already giving me a headache. Megan seems messy af and ready to expose everything you say. Billie is sus af. Carter and keke the only ones I actually like from that group rn 🤣 anyway I have a couple more alliances coming. ‘6 figures’ with Sunflower, Keesha, Keke, Carmichael and Aang I’m actually looking forward to!!!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:52 pm

If you blink, you’re gonna miss something with this cast I believe 😂

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:39 pm

I hate talking to people first smh can my ass get kissed for once
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:22 pm

WTF this is the most nervous I’ve been in all 3 seasons I played and it’s the first freaking hoh. I’m trying to have fun but I think this season will kill me. AHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 pm

I DO NOT WANT TO BE FIRST HOH BUT MAYBE THIS IS GOOD?? 🤣 wellll which 5 mofos wanna be my F2 aahahhah
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:09 pm

I hate this so much lmfaoooo I need to not even login tomorrow. I need to give under the radar a whole new name! Ugh messaging 30 people is insanity
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:25 pm

Chile after this, I’m not speaking to nobody. People are gonna forget I’m on the season

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Arisa I would love to try and win this challenge but no ma’am it’s enough spotlight on me Lol I’ll be watching from here!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:00 pm

The way I didn’t even want to play in that but my internet connection leaving from when the comp started and coming back 7 mins after it ended Zksksksksksk
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 pm

Ideally both of my noms go home Smile Leslie seems so sweet but Chile I do not want anybody winning who will put my ass up
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 pm

Okay it’s been an eventful first day. I’ve never DR’d this much bahahahaha So far, I’m in love with silent 3 they both seem like chill and transparent people. I need Carmichael to open up more but I think she’ll get there eventually! I love keke Palmer. Alex and sunny I’ve also gotten really close to today. Percy night think his showmance plan is working with me but I’ll let that run because why not! Nottie looks like he’s about to give info out like it’s tea time and Chile I’m here for it. Megan is doing way tooooo much. I do not like her. I wish we weren’t trapped in that damn bad girls club with her but it is what it is. I just need to watch what I say and when the time comes where she wants to expose us, I’ll try not to drag her dumbass. Hopefully both of my noms go but if Leslie that’s also fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am

Okay just checking in. So Alycia is a professional copy and paster 💀 majority alliance at this stage?! Girl gone!

Megan is so shady and I don’t know why I’m aligned with this bitch. She scares me honestly. Mentioning that F2 mess last night isn’t gonna make me feel better girl! Also Nottie telling me she voted Blair out when the bad girls club plan was BOTH of my noms is just not sitting well with me already. I need to keep my distance from that girl. Overall, I’m looking forward to convos in the silent 3 room, with keke, with Percy and sunflower! Penny still gives me weird vibes but we’ll see how that goes today. Ugh my goal is not to post in public. I want them to think I left.. hopefully someone I’m good with wins the hoh too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next