Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:31 pm

how are you voting? Im hearing Nottie so im gonna do him
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:33 pm

I've heard that too but I've just grown accustomed to being surprised at the eviction ceremony lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:09 pm

I dunno about you but I am relieved we got through one round where nobody in the avengers was in power and we all managed to get through it without any drama. I think it’s a step in the right direction!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:34 pm

True! I spent all last night fussing with Nottie because he would not leave me alone. Literally message after message telling me he had the votes and I needed to keep him......
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:46 pm

He was relentless.

He was upset with me because he made a room with me early on but then we just stopped talking in there. And even when we discussed votes I think he voted however he wanted, which is fine and all except he denied it and the votes didn’t make sense.

So we didn’t talk much at all until recently when he was discussing the game with me and I dunno, I felt like he was trying to bait me. And of course I’m doing what I can to stay away from that and gave me an honest but fair answer. So then he went to other people and tried to twist my words around and Daphne came up to me and told me he was throwing me under the bus. So I had no problem leaving him on the block.

It’s funny because the whole night he did not bother messaging me until I won veto which means he had no intentions on working with me if he won veto and I went up as a replacement nominee (I’ve been told I wouldn’t have been the nominee but at this point I just assume I’m always an option and tbh that would just been all my karma from earlier in the season). I even told him before the veto ceremony I wouldn’t use it on him thinking it would be a gesture he’d respect instead of me shocking him at the ceremony but of course he used it as a platform to protest against me.

After that it was a quiet night and the vote count makes me think people were having conversations with one another to discuss the pros and cons of the nominees and since his biggest pitch was “I’m going to go after Sandra”, I can’t help but feel like it’s a direct attack on my gameplay this season. Who knows, maybe I’m looking too much into it.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi Sandra!

I understand where you’re coming from because he clearly stated you were his targets and he still got votes from people. I think some of those votes came from people believing his lies since he was going around telling people I was going to vote out Blair when I told him 3 times I voted him out lol. His speech was about me, although Im glad he didn’t say my name, but he really rubbed me the wrong way yesterday. He acted as if he helped me get this far and that I needed to save him to make it further when he literally has had no affect on my game lol. Idk why he was so focused on getting my vote when I voted him out as soon as it was posted that we could vote.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Yea he was pretty aggressive, a lot more than I suspected. It’s all good though. It’s just a game so afterwards we have a fresh slate but it really did catch me off guard.

The fact that he got five people to vote with him tells me there are five people who want me gone, but it sucks because I’ve learned the hard way I can’t really go around telling people things or asking questions. I am just keeping a low profile.

I do believe you though. At this point I think people are threatened by the fact we aren’t feuding anymore and had wanted to capitalize on that to get further and so they’re doing what they can to stir the pot. It’s not working though, since you and I have been able to communicate more openly now.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 5:02 pm

You’re killing it queen <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 7:57 am

Good morning Carter!

I received the strangest message from Marianne today where she basically knew I was coming after her. I wasn’t sure how to respond to her, though, since I think any time I comment it’s used against me. I’m not saying I think you told her anything, but I just thought I’d let you know in case she tries to twist it around. All I told her in response was that I want to comment on it but I’m not since any time I justify anything it just backfires on me. I genuinely have kept my lips sealed about everything the past few days though.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:10 am

Trust me, Mari is leaving. Im actually really hurt by her right now. Which could be because of my lack of sleep and eating this past day but man. I told her last night my hands are tied and I have to put her up. I wanted her to know that I love her and it really is not personal but I can’t risk my game to save her. You know he response? Basically calling me an idiot and that a jury won’t respect this weak move and how Im stupid to believe that putting her up helps my game in any way because she was not coming after me. She wanted me to drop names on who was making me put her up and I told her “you know who wants you up.” And her reply was that Im stupid for doing other people’s dirty work. I will swear to you that I never said your name or anyone’s name. The only person’s name I told her was Haleigh when I told her I nominated her and Haleigh.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:13 am

I’m not sure if Im wrong for taking her comments personal or not but they do hurt. I stayed up for almost 24 hours to win that comp, I should be able to make any decision I want without someone saying Im stupid and the move won’t get the respect of others. Of course she has no clue who Im working with and being loyal too but yet she continues to make brash statements. I did genuinely want her to try her best at veto and campaigning but now Im over it. She sent 3 long paragraphs going in on me lol :/
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:14 am

I guess she’s acting out in retaliation. I’m sorry she called you names though. I mean I understand the frustration of being nominated but that’s just how it goes. I think you have shown you make decisions on your own and know what’s best for your game. I truly do enjoy Marianne too but she’s a huge liability. We have voted differently in games and she has also thrown my name out there, intentionally or not, so at this point it’s just easier to cut her off. I do believe you though. I think she’s looking for answers out of thin air. She’s annoyed at me and says I just cycle through allies without emotion. Oh boy, when she sees my DR she’s going to see how much of an emotional toll this game has had on me lool. But objectively she’s the obvious target that would benefit all of our games.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:30 am

I’m not even going to reply back to her because she’s acting as if she has been loyal to me this whole game. It’s hypocritical. I believe I’ve been as open and honest with everyone as possible. She blindsided me when her and Aang collaborated on noms, and she can say she didn’t but I know for sure she told him to put me up. I wasn’t holding it against her, me putting her up this time had nothing to do with that, but she keeps acting like a wronged ex. She’s so paranoid that she sets everyone else on edge. Im hoping one of us can keep nominations the same so she can leave.

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:33 am

I agree 100%.

Fingers crossed we can still get her out before jury!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:57 am

Apparently Marianne was upset this morning and basically she’s going to blow up and make a big scene today. Girl you did nothing wrong <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next