Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:54 pm

Omg I wanted to win that so bad and completely froze lmao

Okay open forum what are u honestly thinking
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm thinking of just leaving your nominations the same. That way it doesn't show that we're too close and you don't have to make a 3rd person out of 13 mad. 

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:00 pm

I’d be fine with that! I’ll be honest I don’t know who the replacement would be but I also don’t want to tell you what to do with your veto. I feel really bad u won a veto on a week u were completely safe.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:01 pm

I only went for it because I saw everyone playing in the veto and I didn't want your nominees to win it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Tyler will u do me a favor lol if you talk to anyone who isn’t a nominee like especially carter will u mention that u asked and I said I’d prefer it isn’t used? I will be honest with you i would be nervous if carter won lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:19 am

have you heard any rumblings about anything this round? I feel like I definitely pisseed off Billie and Susie and probably whoever they'reconnected to lol

thanks again for being such a good ally
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 am

I think if you were to piss anyone off, they are the best people to piss off because they are not big challenge threats. You also have a few challenge threats in your corner with Celine, Audrey and I. After I posted my veto speech, I went to hangout with my 2 sisters that I have here visiting, I didn't get time to talk to many people. I do get a feeling that it will be Susie leaving. Is that what you preferred? 

Of course, I'll even go tell her now in a way that makes it sound like I'm just saying it in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 am

yeah a few people asked me which way they should vote and I said I didn't really care, but I guess Susie didn't handle being nominated well, and Billie was nice about it lmao

have u looked into past seasons of the game? I wonder when the jury starts. I would guess 11 like on the real show but who knows
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:50 am

Someone told me a few days ago that it starts after the battleback. Whenever that is.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:51 am

omg there's a battleback? WTF lmao was that confirmed early on? Or is it just something that happens every season?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:04 am

Apparently it happens every season and it should be this weekend. Apparently you post all weekend long lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:08 am

wdym post all weekend long?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 am

That's what I was told, so I'm not really sure. Maybe like most posts at the end of the weekend comes back?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 am

omg that sounds horrid lmao

celine was def sketched out I think don't you? but I believe Audrey's explanation... I think/hope celine does too lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Good luck tonight!!! U got this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next