Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:15 am

Also, just b/c Céline hasn’t voted w you doesn’t mean I haven’t? I’ll be honest I was Getting close to Marianne and Marianne was super close to Céline but that bridge was never really built w me and Céline and we haven’t talked much at all ... so I’m not sure About why she feels certain ways about noms but that doesn’t mean I do too. I’m just happy to be safe lol except I did tell u I think taking out Percy was bad for u but that was just me looking out for you. U need to have more faith in me I trust u sm!! Idk why u think I do not ; I haven’t said a bad or negative thing abt you ever
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:58 am

I get that. I just always felt like you 4 girls were close from the better room. I trust all 5 members in that room to keep the other 5 members safe, I just don't trust that we all vote the same because the vote always comes out weird.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:00 am

wait really? lol NO I talk to u from the better room 1000x more than i talk to anyone else in it and it's not even close lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 am

I have a lot of making up to do with Celine, so I hope I can win HOH tonight and show her that I'm sorry for the thing I said to Layla. Basically I told Celine I would put Layla up and then I told Layla I said that. I told her I was feeling like maybe Celine was fishing for me to name her. I have spent so many rounds paranoid and then I just end up making a bigger mess. 

My goal is to start on a clean slate and make it up tonight by winning HOH. Are you willing to work closer with at least Celine from the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:17 am

yeah of course, and it's not that I don't trust anyone from the alliance I just am not stupid and i know probably everyone else has their side alliances lol i can honestly say that's my ONLY active alliance chat (sad huh) i'm not sure why you thought us 4 were close, there's barely any communication outside that chat with anyone other than you. you need to know u can trust me to not repeat things! I think if Celine said that it's probably b/c maybe it did look a bit off when you and audrey won you guys got kind of dead quiet in the chat and didn't say anything at all (and I get it's b/c ur DM's are blowing up) but just saying how it can look.

if you did end up winning tomorrow what do u think u would do for noms? (again a question u have to trust me with lmao)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:25 am

I get how it looked for sure. I blame the cast size because the first few days, I wanted to blow my head off having to entertain so many people. I guess I got comfortable with the group and just figured we were all going to speak up if we didn't agree with something and not worry about each other coming after one another. I did focus more time on other people I felt less safe with. I felt like I had to put in extra time on them, but really I should have spent it strengthening the better room (we still need a better name for this lol). I'm a meathead at time but I can admit my wrongs. 

I'm conflicted about the nominations. On one hand I would not touch anyone from better room so that already eliminates 4 people. Out of the 8 who remain, I think Blair is the new Percy and I know she would vote me out or put me up if she pulled out a miracle win from her ass. 

On the other hand, Layla leaving puts a dent in the side but it's not a huge fracture. If I want better room to succeed it's time I go for the big guns and stop worrying about the floaters. AOC/Sandra would be who I say today because AOC is with them but blending in. Sandra is a huge source of chaos that tanks my game with every breath she takes. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:35 am

I think we're on very similar pages. If i win tomorrow I think as of right now I would do Billie/AOC, and I've never told anyone who I would do for noms, so just extending the trust back to you and hoping this stays between us. But yeah, Billie AOC, I rarely ever speak to Billie and AOC I speak to every day but it's only b/c she sends me very generic messages that she's probably sending multiple people and I know their loyalties are with a different side.

It really is crazy that literally everyone who leaves calls out Sandra lmao. I know a lot call you out too but they all go in on Sandra, and Layla, I'm sure is no exception. She was trying to tank Sandra's game to me in DM's while she was campaigning (or just telling the truth who knows) but Layla claims Sandra is after me and you among a couple others, do you believe that?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 am

No only because she was telling others that I was doing this to her with Sandra and she didn't even try to get my vote. She had no reason to discard me like that, I have no idea who this HOH is and why they put her up except for some hunches. Billie I forget she's even around lol. I don't want Sandra gone urgently, I just feel like keeping her here is just hurting my game.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:56 am

yeah she didn't even really try to campaign for mine she kind of just said careful there's people after you and don't trust certain people etc

but for future reference u can always come to me and aks me / tell me anything!! nothing u say i would repeat or betray. but I know I can do a better job of that too, I wish I woulda came to u and said don't do Percy but i won't lie u were being so quiet I was a little too paranoid to say anything lmao. I think we can honestly navigate this endgame together if we stick together... just please don't screw me over b/c I really do trust you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:58 am

I promise I won't repeat any of this. I feel like you can't say I've ever leaked anything you said to me. I also did try to help with as many vetoes as I could when you were on the block. I've been wanting to really work with you the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:02 am

yeah i don't think you've ever repeated anything I've said, i think we need to work on open line of communication just being more blunt and straight forward. let's really kick this into high gear and do this I love you I'm still trusting u despite dozens of pissed off evictees saying you're playing all sides and untrustworthy so that's something at least right lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:13 am

Which is funny to me because most of them I didn't even talk to. Never talked to Shirley, Chloe, Michael, Percy etc. I do think I fell victim to being the alpha male character when in reality I'm lowkey a pushover. 

Here's some trust. I had 2 double votes. I still have one and I used one last round against Marianne.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:19 am

here's some trust back... i have something that I can't announce before it's used but..... I think you'll be pretty safe tomorrow with whomever wins HOH lol

does anyone know about ur other double vote? when does it expire? i think the less people u tell the better, people gossip fast around here even people u think u can trust. i will not tell a single person i promise.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:43 am

No one knows about it. I was stacking up on double votes for when we got lower in numbers and one of the better room people is on the block. I know it hasn't shown, but I'm actually loyal to that group.

If I get this right, you are the instant HOH and you will use it tomorrow? My vote is good till final 10 so we have 3 round.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:46 am

I literally can't say what I have until I use it but it, per the rules, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out lmao (i hope that isn't even saying too much)

I wonder who used the double vote tonight... it was def a waste b/c it was so clear that Layla was going.

I really like the better room too I'm just not sure how loyal everyone else in it is to the group, what do u think honestly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next