Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Try and use all the time before noms to get as much info as you can. Like ask questions about who people are working with and who they’d target and see what you get back
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm

this could be really bad lol if one of my potential noms gets immunity, and aren't there two immunity idols out there? PLEASE this could get ugly Sad
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Ok Daphne won so we are good unless someone pulls out an idol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 pm

so...ur the only person i'm discussing noms with.

Susie/AOC ?

AOC / Billie

or Susie / Billie for initial noms what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 pm

im honestly torn
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 pm

I guess Susie/AOC because Billie I think is the worst of the 3 at comps
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:17 pm

the thing with aoc is we have her number but she doesn't have ours yet does that make sense? like we know what she's doing but she doesn't know we know... so i might do billie/susie and pretend I still buy into her BS.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:18 pm

wait that kinda makes sense. let her think she is fooling us for now
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Have you gotten any tea
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:42 pm

YES .. but only one thing which solidified me putting susie on the block....

this is so annoying and PLEASE don't repeat this ....

so Susie told Carter a few days ago something about me saying I wanna take out big players ... which I never said to anyone? and put me on carter's radar.... and NOW Susie is telling people me and you evicted her b/c LAYLA told her who the 3 votes were before voting was even closed... and now susie is telling people. how annoying is that???? we tried to give layla a chance and then she tanks us.

sounds like susie is really a carter sidekick.... not sure if that's true or not but I don't like that she's been saying stuff about me that isn't true
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:06 pm

so what do u think I should do? push for a BD of someone or leave the noms the same?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:06 pm

let’s win veto pull Billie down and put Carter right up next to her
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:07 pm

the issue there is I think Susie would prob go... and then Carter would 99% win the next HOH and put literally me and u on the block together lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 pm

I mean isn’t Carter already going after us? I could see Billie getting evicted and us having to deal with this duo again later on
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 pm

could we count on 5 votes even? I also don't like that Sandra supposedly has me and u on her radar... ugh so many snakes in this game!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next