Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh

Go down 
+8
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Carter
Haleigh Broucher
Marianne Williamson
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Carly Incontro
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:58 am

*pretends to be shocked at my vote being nullified* but congrats on staying Haleigh <3
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:05 am

thank you guys for keeping me! <3 and sorry to see you go marianne youll be missed!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:21 am

Sorry I wasn’t around tonight y’all something ... came up... but congrats Haleigh and sorry to see you go marianne !! <3
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am

Thanks guys! This was fun. I suggest targeting Audrey/Sandra/Tyler/Billie/AOC/Carter if you want a shot at winning this game. They are closely aligned and will continue bulldozing this game if y'all let them.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:39 am

Also, Tyler. SANDRA suggested you he put up by Aang as a replacement nominee during his HOH. Watch out for her! Smile
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:02 am

Marianne we will not be throwing IDs out. Sandra is not Shelli, please stop
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:03 am

Good morning.

I thought about whether or not I wanted to comment but I figure since Marianne wants to be sloppy about it, I can probably dish it back.

First and foremost, lol @ thinking I had anything to do with Aang’s nominations. He told me very little prior to nominations and then when he told me what he was doing, it’s not like I could do much at that point. The best I can hope for was someone winning the veto and taking themselves off the block. I’ll admit I did not handle the whole eviction process correctly and I’ve already addressed this with everyone involved. Please refrain from sticking your nose into other people’s businesses and thinking you know what’s going on when you’re probably the most out of touch player in this game, thanks girl. Oh correction, I guess you’re not in this game anymore now, are you? Sucks to suck.

Second, I find it extremely disrespectful that you have to drag identities into this as a last minute attempt at achieving relevancy since all you did this season was get out Megan/Keke and basically plateau shortly after. I understand this is a game so you think it’s cute to be sassy and attack people for not having a job, but I find it completely disgusting and just shows the lack of tact you have. So yes, combined with the whole identity controversy, I find you appalling. If I were Arisa I would ban you from her series since you resort to personal attacks and identity detective work when things don’t go your way. News flash, over thirty people in this game will not have things go their way but I don’t think any of them will stoop to the level you have. Arisa and Saoirse have spent so much time and energy into hosting a fun fair game and here you are trying to expose people by using their identities against them (oh and FYI, I’m not Shelli queen, but even if I were, I would for sure not let you know xoxo).

I did like you, I did, and you’ll see in my DR I was torn about your rise and fall in this game. I think you deserved to get further in this game, as clearly you’ve been passionate about it. But you completely sealed your own fate in this by being a hot mess who could never give anyone an opportunity to trust you.

Anyway...

Congrats on staying in the game, Haleigh. You’ve been a true class act this whole time. Even when things aren’t looking too great for you, you’ve been able to keep your composure <3 Some people need to take lessons.

Good luck to everyone in tonight’s challenges. If anyone has a concern they’d like to discuss with me, I’m all ears. I’m sure Marianne thinks she’s done people a service by “spilling the tea” on people in private, but I’m more than happy to address any and all issues.

Thanks Arisa and Saoirse for all the hard work you put into this! I’m sorry this season might be plagued with an identity witch hunt.

Saoirse Ronan and Keke Palmer like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:06 am

I deleted the ID post.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:07 am

I regret nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4