Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:02 pm

right, i get people wanting to use numbers for campaigning to get votes like "I think I have x and x and x i need ur vote" but they don't realize how it puts other people in danger and is really offputting especially when it was never confirmed.

gl tonight billie I think I'm pretty screwed but I hope you or me can pull off a win lol I love you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 6:24 pm

Right because then it makes you look bad or suspicious especially if you didn't even vote for them to begin with.

GL tonight! Why do you think you're screwed? I feel like I'm potentially screwed tonight too since I'm probably an esay target to be put up😭 I hope one of us can win tonight
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Congrats on winning HOH tonight!! That HoH was tricky lmao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Do you know what you're going to do tonight?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:54 pm

thank u billie i have no idea... do u have any suggestions? I would never repeat. You're fine, obviously. But I need advice I really don't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:58 pm

I don't have any preferences tbh, but I'd just suggest to go after the bigger targets at this point
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Do you have anyone in mind? I promise I won't say anything either and it'll stay between us
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:00 pm

i honestly don't know. i feel like they're all after me lol i was hoping someone would give me a name or something but no one wants to throw one out.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:09 pm

When Keesha was still here she told me that you would go after Tyler if you won an HOH because you were annoyed with him is that true? I believe this was the same day Celine left
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:31 pm

If people ask me if you're going to put me up I have to pretend like I don't know and say it's possible since you have done it before so no one knows we're working together. Just so you know but I know you're not doing that since you told me already i'm good lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:35 pm

okay the keesha / tyler thing was really confusing, they were both trying to claim the same vote on one of the votes and saying the other person was lying. I really didn't / don't know who was lying but I honestly don't care. So Keesha was like "tyler is LyING we have to go after him" but I never even was like "yeah I agree!" it was kind of keesha's agenda she was pushing.

and yes I agree do that. I can act like I'm considering you too, but I didn't put you up obv
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:42 pm

I believe she voted Celine to stay so if she told you she voted her out she lied lol. She knew I wanted to vote Celine out and said okay lets split it n I was like I guess if thats what you want to do but she's not going to have the votes. So she voted to keep her and I guess was trying to play that off

Okay! who's your target tonight?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:43 pm

But she did tell me Tyler came to her and tried to get her to vote Blair out instead and she did but he didn't so she was annoyed about that lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:48 pm

"But she did tell me Tyler came to her and tried to get her to vote Blair out instead and she did but he didn't so she was annoyed about that lol"

that was what the argument was about lol she said she evicted blair and tyler was claiming he did too 

as far as targets i have no idea yet
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:51 pm

lmao if Blair had 2 votes I don't remember it's possible they both did sjsjsj

GL in veto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next