Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Oh no :/ did she say why? I hope im not either! That would suck😭 how many times have you been up now? Omg
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:30 pm

no she didn't say why Sad oh well hopefully I can win veto and pull myself off
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:31 pm

You got this! You've won almost all of your vetos you can do it again
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:34 pm

i know but two of them I had help with a couple people (who are now evicted) and one was literally just me guessing a number lol i'm scared my luck has prob run out Sad if you could get in the veto that would be amazing. even if u dont wanna win it or use it but to take up a spot from maybe someone else who wouldn't use it. 

i don't want us to be the all time block nominees now ugh. hopefully I have the votes if I stay on I hope I can count on yours.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Sorry I tried getting in but I flopped sjsjs this veto seems easy I think you got this
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Told you! Lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 pm

thank u so much!!! i really hope ur safe
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:23 pm

You're welcome!! I hope so too, phew if I go back up there without a chance at veto :/
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Billie what are u thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:05 pm

Idk I'm going to hear out what both of them have to say and go from there. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:17 pm

as of right now I think i'm evicting daphne Sad which is so sad b/c she's been so nice to me. wbu
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:29 pm

Daphne as well, she has been nice to me too so it sucks to see her go
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 3:28 am

i really hope one of us can lock down HOH tomorrow. I really don't wanna go back up lmao.

anyway regarding keesha's votes please please please billie don't spread this around b/c i don't even know if it's true it's just what she told me. can this please stay in here?

when she was campaigning she said she definitely had audrey & aoc... she is "pretty sure" she has daphne and she's "positive" if I agree to keeping her she could lock in "someone else" who "wants me to say yes first"

she was blowing up my DM's in the last like 10 minutes begging me to keep her saying I was basically the swing vote and if I didn't flip the other person wouldn't flip (but wouldn't tell me who? lol) and "why would I want billie here billie isn't loyal to you billie is more loyal to the people who are voting her out"  and kept saying "if u think u can trust billie more than me you're crazy billie is after you" and "you just nominated billie she's gonna want you out asap" like she was pushing the gas the last 10 minutes but I did say "I'm really sorry but I already cast my vote and I'm not gonna lie to you or give you false hope"

so I really hope u see i'm a loyal ally and when I say I'll do something I do it.

but anyway please keep all that between us I don't want that to come back to bite me and Idk if any of it is true but that's what keesha was saying in her campaign to me.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:45 am

I hope so too! It's time I finally win something because phew I don't want to go back up either lol.

I was told the three people she had or thought she had were you, Haleigh, and Daphne tho and someone else but idk who that someone else is. 

I won't say anything so don't worry about that. If I happen to mention it ill let you know but won't say your name. I'm loyal to whoever is loyal to me so I'm not somone to turn my back on anyone quickly like that. So when I say something I mean it as well. Do you think those two are working together then?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 am

So someone came to me and said “I heard you’re keeping keesha?” And I said “no?” And they said keesha clauses she has ur vote Haleigh’s vote and daphnes vote and I said “??? I literally never once told keesha I was keeping her”

So that really annoyed me and I went to keesha (who at this point all I said to her was it sucks you’re on the block I’m sorry” and I went to keesha and said “hey you can’t be telling people you have my vote when I never even told you that... it puts a target on me especially if you leave”

And she said “please please please I need your vote I trust you more than anyone (which I know was a lie lol) I have Audrey daphne and Haleigh 100% I just need your vote. Please”

So then I went to Haleigh and said “who are you keeping?” (Just to feel her out) and she said “probably evicting keesha”

Then With like ten-fifteen minutes left that’s when keesha started blowing up my DMs saying “please it’s your call if I stay I definitely have AOC and Audrey and I think I still have daphne and one more person will flip if u agree to please” and was begging me. I kept saying I’m sor I don’t think the votes are there but she kept saying “you have to trust me they are especially if you flip”

And that’s the 100% truth on my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next