Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:39 pm

if final noms next week were you and carter, tyler is voting you out. If final noms ended up being me and you, i'm gone 2-0. You're way too close to the end to not think this through better. You're loyal to carter too and that's great, but I am 1000% the smarter decision for YOU personally advancing forward. You have to realize that.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:42 pm

we talked f2 remember Sad please stay true to that. I can get the next HOH to split them up, you know I can. Carter will lose and then they might even target you before Carter, Tyler still has loyalty to him. If I stay there's a path for me and you in f2, if I go, I truly think you and carter will get picked off and it'll be a Tyler-Audrey-Billie f3. Think this through, I have more comp wins than Carter I can split them up tomorrow, and if I don't it's me who is gone. There's no guarantee they get rid of Carter over you, at all.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:45 pm

also, audrey is voting me out for a reason... they want ME out the most, they're fixated on me, not carter. Carter might want Audrey out but they're more focused on taking me out. Keeping me in guarantees you final 4, evicting me gives you a huge chance of 5th place. The ONLY reason audrey put up carter was to try and force me out, b/c they knew I'd stay next to billie, it wasn't to get Carter out. DON'T give them what they want, please Sad
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 pm

audrey literally just messaged me telling me she voted me out lol

she said "if it was personal i would vote out carter but i know you have a way bigger chance at beating me in the next HOH than Carter does"

that should tell u everything you need to know! don't give them this easy path to f2. Keep me in i WILL win HOH And split them up.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:34 pm

I'm sorry for spamming you so much but I really hope you're reading all these, AOC you need to do the smart thing for YOUR game at this point. I know you're a very sweet and sensitive and caring person so your heart is probably pushing you in the Carter direction but this is a time for logical not emotional decisions. YOU could win this and THIS is your path to the final 2.

Please, please realize that Audrey voting me out and saying to Billie she's scared that I could beat her in HOH Tomorrow is reason enough for your vote. I WILL win the HOH tomorrow and I WILL put up Tyler/Audrey, one will go and we will clear our path to final 2. You're the only person I made a final 2 with and I will honor it. Let's do this, THIS is our path to the end.

If I go here at 6th, Tyler and Audrey will plow through to final 2 easily. EASILY. PLEASE realize this. You are my #1 and we are going to the end together, please do not vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I'm sorry for spamming you so much but I really hope you're reading all these, AOC you need to do the smart thing for YOUR game at this point. I know you're a very sweet and sensitive and caring person so your heart is probably pushing you in the Carter direction but this is a time for logical not emotional decisions. YOU could win this and THIS is your path to the final 2.

Please, please realize that Audrey voting me out and saying to Billie she's scared that I could beat her in HOH Tomorrow is reason enough for your vote. I WILL win the HOH tomorrow and I WILL put up Tyler/Audrey, one will go and we will clear our path to final 2. You're the only person I made a final 2 with and I will honor it. Let's do this, THIS is our path to the end.

If I go here at 6th, Tyler and Audrey will plow through to final 2 easily. EASILY. PLEASE realize this. You are my #1 and we are going to the end together, please do not vote me out.

Yeah I am reading all these...
I just... Like you know I'm the kinda person to think long and hard about everything.
And all of this is a lot right now.
If I'm not replying to you, that's not because I'm ignoring you, please don't think that cuz that's not true, if anything I'm taking this way too seriously and reading your messages intensively, again and again, that's what I'm doing Sad
I wasn't expecting Audrey to use her coup like this and I didn't expect you two to be on the block together so I'm literally at a loss of words and I can't even think right now
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:46 pm

No, I don't think you're ignoring me.. I promise. I know you're too kind for that. I'm just kind of spewing out info as I think of it. I really really really love you as an ally AOC and If I don't win I ONLY want YOU to win... that's why I'm being so passionate about this, it's not about me it's about US. 

I want US to do this and this is OUR path. I KNOW you love Carter, but Carter can't beat them in comps. Carter used her idol to protect Tyler, there's still a bond there. If you're on the block next to Carter, Tyler will vote you out.

If Audrey wins HOH tomorrow it's basically a done deal, a wrap. You NEED the person to stay to be able to beat her in HOH, and that person is me. I am the one that can take her down for us. Please realize this.... I know you can.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:59 pm

basically by voting me out, you're giving audrey what she wants. the ONLY reason she put up Carter is b/c she didn't want me to stay, and I would have stayed over Billie.  Do not give them what they want. WE CAN STILL DO THIS. I promise you!!

I will 1000% win HOH tomorrow, and no more powers. WHEN I WIN, ONE OF THEM IS LEAVING TOMORROW and we have a path to the end. If Audrey wins HOH, it's OVER. You need to do this not just for me but for yourself. 

You're not only kind but very smart, we ran over all those statistics together, you know logically the smarter thing to do is keep me. Please, I was true about me and you going to f2. Please please do the smart thing AOC, you're my #1 for a reason. If you're worried about Billie at all I would never ever ever ever ever ever choose Billie over you. And obviously I would never choose Tyler/Audrey over you.

I can't say it enough... I AM WINNING HOH TOMORROW 100% and this game will be fliipped back into OUR favor. Please. Please Sad
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:28 am

the schedule just came out for tomorrow which is perfect I'm stuck at home dogsitting all day I will be 100% on my game and I am 10000% winning that final 5 HOH. I'm positive. Please let's do this together
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:58 am

I guess I don't really have anything else to say except I really hope u keep me Sad I trust u 100% and keeping me would be so much better for your game. I think if I get sent out here you guys are all handing the game to tyler/audrey.

this is our last chance to do something tomorrow before they trade off wins until the end and I really hope you don't cut me b/c I can make it stop. I will say please think wisely before you vote and try to leave your heart out of it, it's too late in the game for emotions to cloud ur judgement. Please AOC i know you know what the smarter call is Sad I will never ever ever turn on you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 am

I just voted to evict Carter
PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I EVICTED HER
I WANT HER TO THINK AUDREY LIED TO HER PLEASE Sad
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 am

AOC thank u SO MUCH I AM SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING U SO MUCH SO SO SO SORRY EVEN IF I LEAVE NEXT I WILL DO EVERYTHING in my power to make sure ur set up for success. CARTER WILL BELIEVE U if u tell her it was you, audrey is a snake and she knows it. I OWE YOU
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:21 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
AOC thank u SO MUCH I AM SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING U SO MUCH SO SO SO SORRY EVEN IF I LEAVE NEXT I WILL DO EVERYTHING in my power to make sure ur set up for success. CARTER WILL BELIEVE U if u tell her it was you, audrey is a snake and she knows it. I OWE YOU

Well Carter knows Sad
This was literally the hardest thing I had to do...
But I really hope it'll pay off
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:25 am

how does carter know?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:33 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
how does carter know?

Look at the eviction thread...
I think she knows Sad

It's okay tho, I'm so glad you're still here, and I'm so excited for us tomorrow.
Just like you said, I BELIEVE in us too.
We're gonna make it to final 2, okay?
We just have to win the HOH tomorrow.
And yes, Audrey is a comp beast but she's not as good as Tyler so we can beat her.
All we have to do is win the HOH, and it's guaranteed one of them is going home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next